Upcoming Runaways Spoilers

I don't think it failed- I think Alex never died. I can't back it up, but Vaughan can legitimately back up anything. Also, if Vic dies, can't they jst jump start him in a Vision-esque way? I mean, minus the future armor and all that. But dying fior him is just like a motherboard crash for a computer. With some hard work, you can bring it back.

Also- you know how Kang in the future had obviously not heard about superheroes (or else he wouldn't have tried to fight them with all of his losses in the past being down in the record books)? Well, maybe this is because Victorious killed all the heroes in Heroine's timeline and the normal humans just erased hero-based history.

And, theoretically, couldn't Kang (possibly as a jealous Iron Lad[see: Young Avengers Special]) Come back from the future or a possible future with Victorious? That would be a sweet arc: Everyone vs. Victorious and a hundred Kangs(Magog style, baby!). Bring it the heck on.

Vision's dead himself right now. The Young Avengers' Vision is an entirely new character with a database containing the original's memories. Basically like a legacy character, but definitely not the same old Vision. If Vic died, they'd probably lose him for good and only be able to create a similar but new person from his remains.

Kang knew there were superheros in this era. It's one of the main reasons he comes to the 20th century. He enjoys the challenge.

He also admires the spirit the heroes of the 20th and 21st centuries had.

It's one of the things that make him such an interesting villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"