Vanessa Kirby is Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman

I don't doubt that Margot would be a good Sue but she also felt like a bit of a generic choice when her name was rumored. So I'm okay if she really did pass on the role.

Meh not a big fan of either choice. All this uncertainty about casting and offers being turned down has me paranoid this movie has a bad script. And I’m not confident in Shakman delivering whatsoever

Vanessa was so fun in Hobbs and Shaw and the crown. I hope she gets it and gets to bring some nuance to Sue

Vanessa was so fun in Hobbs and Shaw and the crown. I hope she gets it and gets to bring some nuance to Sue

i think your post will will it into existence. That she is fun and can bring nuance to the role means she would be a perfect fit in the MCU

I think this rules out Emily as Sue

@25:00 timestamp

Wouldn't be suprised if Blunt's lack of interest kneecapped her hubby's chances at playing Reed.

I doubt it. It Krasinski doesn’t have the role, it’s because either he didn’t want it/couldn’t do it or because Marvel is going in a different direction.

I doubt it. It Krasinski doesn’t have the role, it’s because either he didn’t want it/couldn’t do it or because Marvel is going in a different direction.
I strongly subscribe to the different direction angle, but I couldn't help but wonder if Blunt's lack of interest could've played a part.

I have been holding out hope it might still be her. To me this was the death knell

I saw a short video (can't remember where) that Vanessa Kirby has officially been cast. Can someone else confirm this? Haven't seen any other news outlet mention it (probably for a reason).

Last edited:
I saw a short video (can't remember where) that Vanessa Kirby has officially been cast. Can someone else confirm this? Haven't seen any other news outlet mention it (probably for a reason).
There hasn’t been anything “official” on any casting.

People would kick off at the start but I think she would be fun. She doesn’t deserve the hate

GGTy458bAAAf6ol

She’s a great actress, really complex in Pieces of a Woman and I’m gonna watch her Mission Impossible stuff. I’m really excited!

I’m a fan. Super-happy about this. My hype for the film is higher now she’s confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"