Venom Venom 3

Discussion in 'Sony Spider-Man Spin-Offs' started by psylockolussus, Oct 2, 2021.

1. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Lizard was British in TASM1. Can't speak for NWH not seen it yet.

I think Toxin will be in V3 but yeah I would t mind seeing Venom against a none symbiote villain either.

The Infernal likes this.
  2. DoomRulz A guy that comes and goes

Wherever they go, I think I'll be disappointed. The mid-credits scene for LTBC was serious hype and NWH's follow-up to it was disappointing. I really wanted to see Hardy's Venom clash with Holland's Spider-Man.

3. DarkKnight88 Registered

I can’t see them NOT wanting to use Tom Hardy as Venom if he’s contracted. I mean, they got Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina and Jamie Foxx back. I’m sure they don’t want to waste everybody’s time just reintroducing a different Venom that’s not Tom Hardy.

4. Sithborg Registered

I mean, its rather simple. MCU Venom will not be Eddie Brock. They have done this a lot with their cartoons.

5. Da-Scribe he/him

MCU Venom will probably be Mac Gargan.

I also wonder if Venom 3 will deal with the multiverse stuff. I’m in the minority on this, but I’d like to see Topher’s Venom return as an antagonist. Get the sorta redemption that Foxx got. Maybe even have Joe M. return as Flash/Agent Venom.

#30 Da-Scribe, Jan 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    SM71 likes this.
  6. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

I can see that. Or possibly they go the Agent Venom route. Who knows at this point

SM71 and Da-Scribe like this.
  7. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Yeah that NWH mid-credits scene was a bit confusing, so the MCU is gonna have a different Venom it seems?

REALLY hope it isn’t MCU Flash.

SM71 likes this.
  8. TheVileOne Registered

What a lazy, lousy, disappointing payoff. An utter waste of time.

9. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

It was pretty poor, after all that build up he just ends up back in his own universe.

TheVileOne likes this.
  10. Filmfreak Registered

I'm torn because the unfulfilled promise is ridiculously idiotic on Sony's part, but on the other hand so is their current Venom, so I'm also kind of glad we won't get a crossover with him.

Doc Bat Spider and TheVileOne like this.
  11. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

I think the NWH post credits was the only part of the movie that disappointed me. Kind of made the entire exercise pointless. But it is whatever. Ultimately I think the Venom films are bad movies that are entertaining cause Tom Hardy is hilarious.

12. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Expected but great to hear confirmation. Hope either Fleischer or Serkis comes back, I wouldn’t mind either but think the latter is more likely.

SM71 likes this.
  13. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

I thought Let There Be Carnage was a better directed film, so I would like to see Serkis come back.

14. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

I thought both directors had their good points And bad points. I think I preferred Fleischers action and his movie was a bit darker and more sinister for me. Which is weird when the sequel had Carnage. I also didn’t like how Carnage was defeated by him and Cletus not being Symbiotic.

But I did like how Serkis leaned more into the ridiculousness and just went for it in that regard. I also liked the casting if the sequel a lot.

I would honestly be happy with either.

SM71 likes this.