Venom Venom: The Last Dance

November 8, 2024

At this point, I just want these Sony Marvel movies to be done at this point. Aside from Spider-Man movies, I don't know what else they could do after Venom 3? Kraven and Madame Web are likely to be flops. I don't think people are still going to be interested with a 4th/5th Venom film.
Well i think there's plenty of things to do after Venom 3 if they want to continue. Which i think they will.
Agent Venom would be an obvious one, especially if they dont get Hardy to sign for more movies, although for some reason he seems to be enjoying playing Venom so he might continue. He's also been a producer and helping write the scripts so that may help. Then we got other stuff like Toxin, Scream, Life Foundation symbiotes, Jack-O Lantern, The Jury, Anti-Venom and of course Knull.
I do agree that Kraven and Madame Web (sigh) are not gonna do well but i disagree about ppl not being interested in more Venom movies after the third.

Hope we get some casting news soon and confirmation of Toxin.
Well, they teased him in Venom 2 so i believe hell make an appearance in the next one.

What I meant about what can they do after Venom 3? How many movies can they do that that will really do well at the boX office. There's the 3rd Spider-Verse movie, but what else other than Spider-Man flicks co-produced by Disney?

Five years ago, this Spider-Man's Sony Universe was launched with Venom. Right now, Venom is still their only live action success story that isn't co-produced by Disney. Five years from now, how many of those films will be doing well at the boX office? There doesn't seem to be any eXcitement for Kraven and Madame Web. I don't think a solo movie for Spider-Woman and Miles Morales would really do well (quality wise) without the involvement of Marvel Studios.

Unlike WB and Disney, Sony only has Spider-Man and it isn't as vast compare to what Disney and Wb have with their respective Marvel and DC catalog.

There's only so much mileage you can get from a Venom solo franchise. I don't expect to see a Venom 4, 5 or 6.

Very on the nose title, lol! I do hope Hardy and Holland get to mix it up in the MCU, though. That said, if we do Venom picking up on the black suit, I would be okay with Scorpion starting the next Spider-Man film as Scorpion and becoming Venom by the end.

Didn't the end of No Way Home hint that the MCU would have a different Venom? The only reason I can Feige considering this is if his films keep bombing hard and Venom does as good as the previous film, and even then I wouldn't be so sure of this.

Very on the nose title, lol! I do hope Hardy and Holland get to mix it up in the MCU, though. That said, if we do Venom picking up on the black suit, I would be okay with Scorpion starting the next Spider-Man film as Scorpion and becoming Venom by the end.
It's the best thing to come out of these films is Tom and his Venom. Imagine him in an actual competently made film.

I think he will find his way into the MCU, as well. But the more I think about it, the more I am all for Mac Gargan Venom having the symbiote that was left behind at end of NWH

I think he will find his way into the MCU, as well. But the more I think about it, the more I am all for Mac Gargan Venom having the symbiote that was left behind at end of NWH

I wouldn’t need be opposed to this but I would want to see him as Scorpion first who is way overdue a movie showing.

I wouldn’t need be opposed to this but I would want to see him as Scorpion first who is way overdue a movie showing.

I’d like to see Peter going up against Scorpion and Kingpin. Have him get the symbiote and ditch it by the end of the film. Then Mac gets it and becomes Venom in SM4.

Maybe even have him team up with Matt somewhere in there.

yeah, that's a good idea, it would be interesting to see dardevil trying to talk sense into spiderman as the symbiote takes control of him.
and if scorpion was the kingpin's right hand man that would be great for the superpowered action scenes.
we would probably miss out on the jjjameson aspect of his role in creating the scorpion though, jameson was sympathetic sometimes in the books, apart from his hatred of spiderman he was a decent guy, they kind of messed up that aspect of him by turning him into an alex jones type.

Honestly, I would be okay with bypassing Peter having a proper symbiote story in the MCU. It has been adapted many times in multiple mediums.

If I were a betting man, my bet is Tom Hardy is in Secret Wars and at some point he and Venom get separated and it attaches to Peter for like a quick action sequence or fight in the larger epic battle going on. Then after, Peter gives it back to Eddie, but now it has the Spider-symbol.

Now we can sell 2 new action figures

I am fine with either one of these options, I just think they need to bring that actor back asap. such wasted talent and potential.

I also eventually think, whether it's from the drop of the venom symbiote or an offspring from it, that we should have a "maximum carnage" film. I wasn't fully satisfied with the Carnage content that we got in "let there be carnage"

They should have the trailer ready before Deadpool & Wolverine.

Then 2nd trailer for Kraven the Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"