The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Venom

Now if we are talking the Symbiote suit for Spidey, I think he should have it in TASM 3 after Gwen dies and uses the suit the entire movie. Then let the the Venom movie come out and be told in Eddie Brock's pov and show how Spider-man got rid of the symbiote and how he became Venom

theres definitely already a venom thread.

on the first page in this forum no less.

Incoming new threads:

Which storyline do you prefer for a Venom movie?
Venom Origin: How to differ from Raimi's?
What shape should Venom's eyes have?
Poll: Venom is actually blue! - What do you think?

;)

I would like to see the black suit introduced by the end of TASM2 as a cliff hanger for 3 or even a power up against Electro towards the end since we got a small tease of the locker which it could have meant something about goblin instead but if they used it as a power up it be the biggest keep secret and a shocker to me if they did I want Peter to lose control and come close to killing Electro not kill him maybe do the switch with Eddie at the end for the tease for 3 so then Venom/eddie are already the villain to start the movie off, thats if there bringing Venom into this universe to lead up to his stand alone and if rumors are true about Jim being Carnage, this way you don't have to spend half a movie introducing the suit in the next film if your using him as the villan, you can use the start to give that bad guy type attitude with Spidey then the switch to Eddie/Harry either with the bell tower and hopefully use the rest of the movie to let him be the bad ass we all want whip spidey around and play with his head for the rest of the film before Spidey either beating not killing him at the end or a team up of some sorts with Carnage kinda forcing there hands to team up, leaving Carnage alive with him as the bad guy in Venoms stand alone

I got to say listening to people talk about it and it being Sonys only superhero property outside of them doing a studio to studio thing to get Spidey in Avengers, they got to find a way to branch off Spidey for more superhero films none better the everyones favorite villain/anti-hero venom

Venom gets all these threads and Doc Ock gets none :(

^ Doc Ock was done with justice. People are okay with him not showing up in another movie. Venom on the other hand was not, reason for all the Venom hype. They want to see him done properly.

I see, but to me Doc Ock wasn't used to his full potential. I never liked and will never like the A.I. taking over his mind stuff. We didn't see the mastermind. Also, it makes alot more sense to have the sinister mastermind Doc Ock return with Sinister 6. That's his baby, he's the leader. I don't want Green Goblin to take that role, he's more of a solo villain.

^ Doc Ock was done with justice. People are okay with him not showing up in another movie. Venom on the other hand was not, reason for all the Venom hype. They want to see him done properly.

:up: Agreed 100%

Venom NEEDS to be on screen again in order to make up for SM3. Although I do want Doc Ock back for S6, I wouldn't complain if we never saw him again as a solo villain for a Spider-Man film, at least not anytime soon.

At some point I want him on screen again though.

I'm still worried about a solo Venom film. These superhero spin-offs tend to me underwhelming.

I would like to see Venom in maybe the 6th film. Introduce Eddie Brock in the 5th.(unless they don't in the 3rd or 4th). Have Scorpion as the main villain. It would seem like the way to go seeing as how Brock works at the Bugle and the fact the JJJ hires Gargan to investigate.

I see, but to me Doc Ock wasn't used to his full potential. I never liked and will never like the A.I. taking over his mind stuff. We didn't see the mastermind. Also, it makes alot more sense to have the sinister mastermind Doc Ock return with Sinister 6. That's his baby, he's the leader. I don't want Green Goblin to take that role, he's more of a solo villain.

I agree with this. In the context of the movie, his character did what he was supposed to do. But we didn't get to see him as he was in the comics. That is, he wasn't a naturally agressive guy with a chip on his shoulder because he was smart. His arms just augment his personality and makes him more dangerous. He wasn't a nice guy whose mind was taken over by his robotic arms. I'd like to see that in a movie some day. Either in the TASM series or in whichever one comes next.

However, I do like the idea of GG as the leader of the Sinister Six in the TASM universe. It just makes more sense considering most of the shady stuff comes from Oscorp and, ultimately, through Norman. That's not to say I wouldn't also like Doc Ock leading the Sinister Six, of course.

Last edited:
I agree with this. In the context of the movie, his character did what he was supposed to do. But we didn't get to see him as he was in the comics. That is, he wasn't a naturally agressive guy with a chip on his shoulder because he was smart. His arms just augment his personality and makes him more dangerous. He wasn't a nice guy whose mind was taken over by his robotic arms. I'd like to see that in a movie some day. Either in the TASM series or in whichever one comes next.

However, I do like the idea of GG as the leader of the Sinister Six in the TASM universe. It just makes more sense considering most of the shady stuff comes from Oscorp and, ultimately, through Norman. That's not to say I wouldn't also like Doc Ock leading the Sinister Six, of course.
Maybe the first Sinister Six could be led by Green Goblin. Introducing Doc Ock at this point would be too much and could feel rushed.

HOWEVER... after Spidey defeats the FIRST S6 in TASM4, Doc Ock could be introduced and reassemble the group and become the new leader as the "master planner?"

I want Agent Venom.

Send Flash off to War in ASM2 and introduce the symbiote during ASM3 when he gets it from saving a crashing space shutte.

Have Peter grapple with the suit in ASM3 and hand it ver to a friendly scientist at the end, have the Goverment confiscate it and give it to Flash after he returns a hero with no legs in the ASM3 after credits.

Have an Agent Venom movie for ASM4 or set it during the same time. Have Flash lose control and battle Spidey then master the symbiote and continue

Last edited:
Maybe the first Sinister Six could be led by Green Goblin. Introducing Doc Ock at this point would be too much and could feel rushed.

HOWEVER... after Spidey defeats the FIRST S6 in TASM4, Doc Ock could be introduced and reassemble the group and become the new leader as the "master planner?"

No thank you!

Doc Ock should be the leader from start. Green Goblin is not the kind of villain who'd lead a group like that. He could be the one that assembles the team to create some chaos, take over New York and defeat Spider-Man etc. but not be the leader on the field so to speak. Doc Ock, being the leader, could see his chance and turn against Norman or something, truly earning the name "Master Planner" on the big screen.

I want Agent Venom.

Send Flash off to War in ASM2 and introduce the symbiote during ASM3 when he gets it from saving a crashing space shutte.

Have Peter grapple with the suit in ASM3 and hand it ver to a friendly scientist at the end, have the Goverment confiscate it and give it to Flash after he returns a hero with no legs in the ASM3 after credits.

Have an Agent Venom movie for ASM4 or set it during the same time. Have Flash lose control and battle Spidey then master the symbiote and continue

That looks good except that he shouldn't turn rogue

Give him his solo movies after introducing him in ASM3.Venom spinoffs with Carnage as the villain

I honestly don't see the potential in a Venom spin-off.

Spin-off could be a great idea but you can't tell Venom's origin story without Spider-Man. Venom should be in Spider-Man movie first.

That's where I don't see the potential in an Eddie Brock Venom film. In what way could a Venom vs. Carnage story be a great film? Flash-Venom could perhaps work though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"