The Dark Knight Rises Villains you most want to see in sequels? (Post fan art if yee wish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calendar Man does not do anything really. We know that he is in arkham for committing crimes that coincide with the calendar but he has not appeared in any other comics after TLH. I liked his role in it and in DV but I don't know about seeing him in the future films unless you just see him at arkham briefly.

who could you not? i'm recruiting Hype members at an alarming rate with it. soon...i shall take control over it!

newwaveboy87 said:
Calendar Man could be an awesome cameo.

Would not be a long cameo. I bet if they did do that most people would not notice. I do not know if this is true but someone talked about in Batman Begins during the prison escape they showed some people that looked like some villains..specifically The Ventriloquist for one.

I can care less about Zsaz. They showed end of his trial...showed him at the escape and after the escape as he was about to attack Rachel and the boy....big whoop.

*shrugs*
a Calendar Man cameo that size could work. besides, i was just responding to your whole during the prison escape they showed some villians thing. i know for sure they showed Zsasz, i need to rewatch and see if i can spot anyone else.

newwaveboy87 said:
*shrugs*
a Calendar Man cameo that size could work. besides, i was just responding to your whole during the prison escape they showed some villians thing. i know for sure they showed Zsasz, i need to rewatch and see if i can spot anyone else.

Ok. Yea basically the same or a little less of camera time for Calendar Man's cameo would be cool.

i want Penguin to have a Falcone sized role. that would be cool.
i also liked the rumor about Phillip Seymour Hoffman for the role. i wonder what he'd look like with black hair dye...hmm...

Yea...Batman Returns was a good movie don't get me wrong...but I rather have Penguin portrayed as the mob boss and all more than him just being some freak side-show pissed.

i prefer the freak side show, but i want him to be the mob boss.
i also want a Falcone, or smaller, sized role for The Riddler in a future sequel. i want them to use him like TLH or DV.

Omg my favorite issue in TLH was probably the one The Riddler was in. That issue he came up with possible scenarios of who Holiday could have been and at the same time Bats did. :up: :)

that was a great moment! and i usually dislike The Riddler strongly.

Well, his appearance in Dark Victory was not as cool. Probably only the fact that Batman scared the crap out of him. But at the end of the interrogation when he mentioned that the game Hang Man is played with two people or else it would be stupid because then the one person playing would know the answer was cool. Made me think maybe 2 people were teamed up with the Hang Man killings. Like maybe Calendar Man and someone...since you see in TLH and DV Calendar Man saying several times "The Calendar Man is being forgotten...that is unacceptable."

true, but i like him as an informant for Batman.
he's not really a bad guy, or a good guy, or a threat really. he's just this lowly weasel type. i like him like that.

or like how he was in BTAS

Oh um...I editted my post while you were replying appearently...did you notice?

i just now noticed.

how i took it in DV was that there was two people playing Hangman. i think Sofia, if given the chance, was going to place the entire blame upon her brother once everything was done. which is why Calendar Man is allowed to toy with him in the house for that whole time.

she was also probably going to turn around and take CM out after she was finished. she was infinitely crueler than her father.

newwaveboy87 said:
i just now noticed.

how i took it in DV was that there was two people playing Hangman. i think Sofia, if given the chance, was going to place the entire blame upon her brother once everything was done. which is why Calendar Man is allowed to toy with him in the house for that whole time.

she was also probably going to turn around and take CM out after she was finished. she was infinitely crueler than her father.

Ya I always though that there were two people behind this Hang Man as well and only because of that issue with The Riddler. I thought Calendar Man was one and I knew it could not have been Alberto aka Holiday because of not only his parole but because would be too obvious then. Never suspected Sophia though...the fact that the killings happened to Cops was making it hard to decide who could have been Hang Man. I did not realize their connection with Dent.

i couldn't figure it out for the life of me!!
the ending surprised me. i didn't buy the whole Two-Face killing them angle.

Yea you could tell Two-Face was not Hang Man because all of the police evidence was pointing to him and Loeb would never make it that obvious.

To get back on topic a bit..I could see Firefly although ignored a lot in the comics and a bit in the animated series would be a good villain. With Nolan taking a little more realistic twist on Batman (but not to the extreme thank god) he would be a great villain. Maybe not a main villain but certainly a big role.

i still maintain that i want Poison Ivy to be given justice!!
i always liked her.

I dunno...what are some of the Batman storylines that she played a huge role? I do not see Poison Ivy as that great of a villain.

The Riddler
He just seems like the *perfect* wimp character with more power than people imagine. He's obviously a nervous wreck, and he only gives his witty cutting (yet very intelligent) remarks far away from threat (ala David Spade). He'd be the guy Batman doesn't bother trying to get done with very quickly - he's an old eccentric businessman who wears a dark green suit and bowler hat, with a '?' cane----not too dangerous. But he's the brains of Gotham, and Batman interrogates him if he needs information....I also like the previously stated idea of him being a "human lie-detector."

To be honest, he is the only villain I really want to see on screen--done correctly. Jim Carrey could've been great in the role, but under a director like Chris Nolan. Joel Schumacher ruined an otherwise memorable performance with his over-the-top homosexual bag of crap dressed in spandex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"