Walmart Crys about Bad Hoiliday Sales.

The end of 2006 in general had crap sales.

People hate Wal Mart because of the way it exploits its workers and keeps a very messy store. Target is nice and clean. Wal mart looks like some type of white trash nightmare.

J Alba's Lover said:
And that's who there trying to compete with and one of the reason they got rid of the layaway thing.

The reason Wal-Mart is discontinuing layaway is no one is using it.

Tangled Web said:
People hate Wal Mart because of the way it exploits its workers and keeps a very messy store. Target is nice and clean. Wal mart looks like some type of white trash nightmare.

Wal-Mart is essentially white trash central. People like to talk about the workers, but my god I've run into the stupidest and nastiest costumers I have ever seen while working there. Target is the better store really, you may pay a little more, but it's so peaceful and tidy in there.

Wolfwood said:
Wal-Mart is essentially white trash central. People like to talk about the workers, but my god I've run into the stupidest and nastiest costumers I have ever seen while working there. Target is the better store really, you may pay a little more, but it's so peaceful and tidy in there.
Seriously. Except for this one bad experience I had at Target. When I was younger I had to get a cart for my Mom. So I get the cart, and this big guy just steals it from me. He ****ing took it, I was so pissed.

Wolfwood said:

Not really. Yes while I worked at Wal-Mart I saw every bad example of white trash, but when I was offered something for applying for a Wal-Mart credit card, I got the gift offered. Not the case at Target. I had to be approved. I returned my purchase.

Target is nicer than Walmart but Walmart is cheap. Target isn't so cheap.

I went into Walmart before Christmas looking for Christmas cards. All they had were "Holiday" cards. Nothing with Merry Christmas, nothing with any hint of the birth of Christ. :csad: Needless to say I didn't buy my Christmas cards there.

Books for kids... nothing that looked worth buying

DVD's, over-priced.

Clothing... I don't buy clothing at Walmart. I bought socks for my 2 year old there and they're so thin they would be better used for making cheese. (They inserted one sock inside the other in the package to make them look thicker) :cmad:

hm... since when does doing an analysis of your year end sales mean the same thing as "crying"? they simply stated a fact: that their sales were less than expected.

i mean, i get that wal-mart puts small businesses out of well... business, but they're giving the consumer what they want for less. how is that bad?

there's a privately-owned gas station within walking distance to my house, and a walmart 10 miles away. i like the gas-station owner, and he's a friend of mine, but he charges $4.50 for a pack of cigarettes i can get for $2.75 at walmart. not cool.

ScottyBBadd said:
The reason Wal-Mart is discontinuing layaway is no one is using it.
LIES!~!!!!
i would say 95% of my friends that shop at WALMART used the layaway.

Working at Wal-Mart on the side, let me tell you just how happy I am to here that these mothertruckers are losing money. :)

I will shed a tear tonight.

That was a lie.

I went into Walmart before Christmas looking for Christmas cards. All they had were "Holiday" cards. Nothing with Merry Christmas, nothing with any hint of the birth of Christ. :csad: Needless to say I didn't buy my Christmas cards there.

-that must vary from store to store, because i saw plenty of cards like that at my local walmart.

DVD's, over-priced.

-as compared to where? actually walmart, the first few days a movie releases, has cheaper prices than just about anywhere i've ever seen.

Clothing... I don't buy clothing at Walmart. I bought socks for my 2 year old there and they're so thin they would be better used for making cheese. (They inserted one sock inside the other in the package to make them look thicker) :cmad:

-well, walmart doesn't make hanes or fruit of the loom last time i checked. they just sell them.

so... yeah.

I like walmart.

K-MART is the poor mans Walmart and sucks.

Target is okay.

But if I had a best buy near by...I'll go there to buy my dvd's and games and not Walmart/Target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"