Warnings and Cautions

I'm not saying that there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem sort itself out?

jag

Don't drink too much milk, apparently it can cause Kidney Stones.
Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day (it might help prevent the above problem).

Don't use a hairblower in the tub. TRUST ME!

Condoms are NOT 100% effective.

jaguarr said:
I'm not saying that there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem sort itself out?

jag

that is probably every attorneys dream.

Warning:

Any thread you make, no matter how innocuous you try to make, may be twisted out of true and appear crude to a mod.

moop501 said:
Don't *********e,period....God don't like it.

Noooo....you'll make Jesus cry.

fry.jpg

redmarvel said:
Condoms are NOT 100% effective.
see i don't get this.

surely if used properly they are. I mean if they is a physical barrier between the plane and the runway, surely nothing is gonna land on that beautiful landing strip.

isn't it when human interaction with the condom comes into effect that the errors then slip in?

or am i just be difficult.

i mean rips and not placing them on properly or keeping them on then becomes a user/handling fault not one of the actual product

Odin's Lapdog said:
see i don't get this.

surely if used properly they are. I mean if they is a physical barrier between the plane and the runway, surely nothing is gonna land on that beautiful landing strip.

isn't it when human interaction with the condom comes into effect that the errors then slip in?

or am i just be difficult.

i mean rips and not placing them on properly or keeping them on then becomes a user/handling fault not one of the actual product

But there are tiny, tiny holes in that physical barrier, so the plane may not make it but some of the passengers will.

passerby said:
Don't *********e with hair gel.:(
*spits out smoothie
BWA HA HA HA HA - Holly was right, no wonder you got stones!

redmarvel said:
Warning:

Any thread you make, no matter how innocuous you try to make, may be twisted out of true and appear crude to a mod.
I don't think she has a problem with your thread, just what people are using your thread to ***** and whine about.

how tiny is tiny fledermaus? and after all these years surely they would have fine tuned it so everybody died with the plane.

this sounds like an episodes of friends, only better written.

:o

are the condom company just looking for a 'get out of jail' claus so they aren't held responsible, which i don't think they should be anyway.

Odin's Lapdog said:
how tiny is tiny fledermaus? and after all these years surely they would have fine tuned it so everybody died with the plane.

this sounds like an episodes of friends, only better written.

:o

are the condom company just looking for a 'get out of jail' claus so they aren't held responsible, which i don't think they should be anyway.

Well, individual sperm are microscopic, so it wouldn't take a big opening at all. I have several friends who have impregnated women, and they swear that a condomn was used. I don't have any personal experience with condoms, myself. Except that the free one the Health Department gives out are ****ty.

hmmmm.....

i'm not entirely convinced but one can't argue with the facts.

Odin's Lapdog said:
hmmmm.....

i'm not entirely convinced but one can't argue with the facts.

There are some other things to consider... For example, if you have a tiny little hangnail, it could put a tiny little tear in the condom. Or if you don't read the expiry date, the condom may be "perishing". (I know rubber perishes after a while, I suspect latex does as well).

Today's warning:

When an electrical breaker flips, don't just flip it back on. Turn off/unplug anything connected to the breaker in question. Then flip it back on. Then start turning/plugging things back in. If the breaker flips again you're putting too much load on that line and need to leave something off it or it has reached it's life expectancy and needs to be replace. If you just flip it back on without turning off/unplugging everything connected to it you run the risk of starting an electrical fire.

Watch out for floor cleaners that look like Sport Drinks:

http://www.ctv.ca/consumer

According to CTV news and Pat Foran's consumer reports a number of people, both children and adults, have poisoned themselves by drinking Floor Cleaneers that looked and smelled like Sports Drinks.

Don't ever Microwave a Jawbreaker candyball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"