The Atlantean Lounge

805441ad255b561c515d5f457f845fb1--jesus-cristo-sacred-heart.jpg

EzKiQ6a.png

Ds9j-Ulp-VAAAUb-G9.jpg

DC Trinity

(and I don't know why he's holding a sheep)
Jesus is sometimes called "The Lamb of God" or "The Good Shepherd". It's not uncommon for him to be depicted with sheep.

In a lot of paintings like these what they hold has a symbolic significance. I think the lamb is either meant to represent Jesus sacrificing himself, or humanity being cared for by him. If memory serves the palm frond in his other hand is about the immortal spirit outlasting the mortal body.
A catholic upbringing can drill this stuff into you.
Though I have no idea why Jenkins/Mary is holding a tomato with a tiny sword in it.

In a lot of paintings like these what they hold has a symbolic significance. I think the lamb is either meant to represent Jesus sacrificing himself, or humanity being cared for by him. If memory serves the palm frond in his other hand is about the immortal spirit outlasting the mortal body.
A catholic upbringing can drill this stuff into you.
Though I have no idea why Jenkins/Mary is holding a tomato with a tiny sword in it.

Thanks for the education Aurakles. I guess the painting is depicting/foreshadowing Jesus as the lamb that gets sacrificed for humanity, just like in the Old Testament when the rituals involved sacrificing lambs in the temple to wash the sin of Jews away.

Though in speaking with an anti-ZS lens, that painting is way too on the nose.

and I'm sure Mother Jenkins stabbed a tomato because Wonder Woman destroyed the rotten tomatoes with 93% at the time.

Shut up and kneel down to praise your lord Wan with Jason standing by his right hand

for you and your mom have sinned harle

God while on my sick leave I saw around 40 movies over the last 2 weeks. Lots of trash, but some good stuff like Hush, Green Room, The Hero and Revenge. Also saw Green Lantern lol, actually it was not as bad as some of the stuff certain members of the fandom claim to be masterpieces. And on the subject of Blake Lively rewatched A Simple Favor and it's just so much fun

Anndddd Netflix just added Constantine so that's perfect to kill time until A4 trailer drops and internet melts down lol

Dt3G5RCU0AAoHXV.jpg

:D:

Jason is way too temperamental to play it safe and by the PR rules. At least there's one thing I have in common with him. :D

I'm all for people focusing on that instead of cancelling him for that book prank

There's only so much stupid I can handle and that is too much lol

What did he do? :D

Amber likes to read so when she was reading instead of paying attention to Jason he ripped the last pages from the book and hid them. People are going like omg books are sacred and accuse him of destruction of property even tho Amber has been telling this anecdote for 4 months now and laughing about it.

Jesus....he can burn my house down let alone rip some stupid pages....

Even by the standard of petty cbm outrages that's a bit of a stretch.

I've stopping going into the main thread because I'm trying to avoid seeing any more of the film before the cinema.

Even by the standard of petty cbm outrages that's a bit of a stretch.

I've stopping going into the main thread because I'm trying to avoid seeing any more of the film before the cinema.

Id avoid reddit too people straight up posting leaked scenes there

LEGO loving Aquaman is EVERYTHING

I would love to see an Aquaman Lego movie just like they did with Batman, and to be honest, the LEGO Batman movie is probably my favorite animated Batman film, i loved how they joked and made fun of everything and Batman was cynic af, i really enjoyed that a lot, WB and LEGO can BANK a lot if they do films hand by hand, live action + lego films, but well crafted like the Batman one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"