The Gunga Diner- Unofficial WatchMen Lounge

Just saw it for my third time yesterday. I'm not burnt out on it but I don't want to get that way, so I think I might wait for the director's cut on DVD.

I've only seen it once. :csad: I'd really love to see it again, but I have a feeling if I do, it will be with a, uh, restless crowd. It seems the farther from the opening date of a film, the noisier the crowd gets over time. Well, it does at my theater anyway. :oldrazz: That's why I love going to midnight/first showings.

Here's what you do: Go to a matinée on like a Tuesday or Wednesday. If you can fit it into your schedule, there's literally no one there. I've watched movies where I'm the only one in the audience and it's awesome!

Here's what you do: Go to a matinée on like a Tuesday or Wednesday. If you can fit it into your schedule, there's literally no one there. I've watched movies where I'm the only one in the audience and it's awesome!
Ha do that as well, it can be pretty relaxing :up:

Just came back from seeing it for the 4th time, but my first on IMAX :up: (the movie was twice as loud as it already was the first couple times...:hehe: or was it just me?) :oldrazz:

Kid looks like Walter Kovacs. :wow:

Oh JaD, I still need to see this in IMAX. Maybe I can convince my friend to take me this weekend since no buses go to the IMAX theatre near me. :csad:

Just saw it for my third time yesterday. I'm not burnt out on it but I don't want to get that way, so I think I might wait for the director's cut on DVD.

Hmm, it depends on the person, or how much you love the movie I guess. I know I don't think I could get burnt out on it just yet, because watching this thing in a big theatre is such an awesome experience.. :woot:

Hmm, it depends on the person, or how much you love the movie I guess. I know I don't think I could get burnt out on it just yet, because watching this thing in a big theatre is such an awesome experience.. :woot:

Yes it is!

I don't know, I really am tempted to see it a fourth time but not sure if I should spend the money and just wait for DVD. I'll probably break down though. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"