The Atlantean Lounge

Glad to see it’s in progress.

this is me today after almost non sleep

d5b.gif

Almost no sleep either, the winds outside are insane I may fly away here

Zack Snyder had tweeted the first image of Aquaman with "Unite The Seven" way back in Feb 2015 !
aquaman.jpg

This concept art of Atlantis was shown in "CW Presents Dawn of the Justice League" hosted by Kevin Smith, shows the Seven undersea kingdoms (as in Aquaman Comics) which shows they had planned the basic framework for Aquaman movie at the time of making of BvS.
cwspl.png

The concept of Seven undersea Kingdoms is from Comics, but my point is it was included as a part of Aquaman movie right from the beginning.

DfvOGn5V4AA_QET.jpg

I just watched Thor Rognaroke or whatever the name is, just 2 days ago and i dont get the love/hype for the movie lol, it was average meh to me, also dont get where it's supposed to look like Aquaman besides some 80's songs which i found horribly placed in that film, i cringed 2 or 3 times, but yeah, it was ok meh

I definetly enjoyed more the "worst" DC films than that, rn i want to watch WW again or Constantine or Suicide Squad

Ragnarok is good, it's fun. Imho Thor's big scene on the bridge there is x10 better than his overhyped IW entrance

Ragnarok is good, it's fun. Imho Thor's big scene on the bridge there is x10 better than his overhyped IW entrance

yeah but i thought it was gonna be super AWESOME for all the hype/love it gets but meh, it is funny tho, at least wasnt boring unlike other where i have to quit, havent watch IW so i cant tell

I loved Ragnarok, one of my fave MCU movies. Wish the MCU would give more respect for Hulk though, outside of that movie. I'm tired of seeing him sidelined for less powerful characters.

I loved Ragnarok, one of my fave MCU movies. Wish the MCU would give more respect for Hulk though, outside of that movie. I'm tired of seeing him sidelined for less powerful characters.

yeah, i enjoyed his part lol, poor Hulk knowing nobody loves him, felt bad for him, btw... even thought Ragnarok wasnt THAT excited for me, i still think Thor is the best MC heroe, is the only one ive seen all his movies so far tbh

yeah, i enjoyed his part lol, poor Hulk knowing nobody loves him, felt bad for him, btw... even thought Ragnarok wasnt THAT excited for me, i still think Thor is the best MC heroe, is the only one ive seen all his movies so far tbh

Hulk's one of my all time favorites, since childhood. I love MCU's Thor too, he's probably my overall favorite in the cinematic-verse.

One of the biggest perks for me right now, is both times I've gone to see Aquaman, Creed II is still playing at my local theatre. I kept thinking how awesome it is two movies with Dolph in them are out, doing well, at the same time.

Hulk's one of my all time favorites, since childhood. I love MCU's Thor too, he's probably my overall favorite in the cinematic-verse.

I remember he had a show like ages ago, my dad used to watch it i believe, idk why thay rather focus on IM or CA lmao, a Superman teas, ive seen some Marvel fans hating on the Hulk movie and since then i believe i havent seen Disney having plans on making films about him

Shame cuz Hulk i thought it was the more known hereo under them brand with Siperman and X-Men, always saw Iron Man, BW, Thor and Captain America as B-List heroes (maybe cuz im not american and i honestly barely heard of him) idk

He's just a poor green Hulk, from a poor green family!

So, now that Aquaman has reached a billion, will some people stop acting like is anything other than a smash hit???

I mean, you could tell that from opening weekend, it was a HUGE hit, and I don't see why one of these movies has to hit a billion to be considered one.

Actually, it doesn't, and they know it, but DC bashing sells and the clickbait is strong.... *sigh*

One of the biggest perks for me right now, is both times I've gone to see Aquaman, Creed II is still playing at my local theatre. I kept thinking how awesome it is two movies with Dolph in them are out, doing well, at the same time.
Ah good point. That’s pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"