The Gunga Diner- Unofficial WatchMen Lounge

i need a t shirt...ive tried living my life shirtless...so many titty twisters...:oldrazz:
but honestly...i need a rorschach shirt...my closet feels empty without it

I need more Gambit ones. I hope when the Wolverine movie comes out there will be some nice ones to chose from. I have looked at some Batman ones in the Diamond book, but never quite found one I really liked enough to buy.

i need a t shirt...ive tried living my life shirtless...so many titty twisters...:oldrazz:
but honestly...i need a rorschach shirt...my closet feels empty without it
yeah, I was thinking it'd be cool to make one with his signature on it, might make a printable version of that if I get around to it

a shirt like that would be perfect...id wear it to the midnight premiere!

Oh yeah!
now I really wanna start work on it!

heck yeah! id definitely wear one if it was a tighter fitting shirt

dang flickr resized it, it's supposed to be 1400 by 1400 for higher res. print...

3268814916_81a14f736d_b.jpg

I'm gonna add more late but for now I've got this

That's all I need....more t-shirts! :oldrazz: I already have enough Batman shirts to wear one a day for a month and never wear the same shirt twice, haha!~ I would love to have a really boss Rorschach one...or at least a nice Nite-Owl one. :heart:

thanks, yeah it's a hand-me-down from my daddio, he's loved batman since the adam west days.

Those are the good kind of hand me downs. Better than old ties or a train set. :p

Those are the good kind of hand me downs. Better than old ties or a train set. :p
oh yeah!
he's gotten a little more round these years so he's given me a lot of great old tees...
but I get the old ties too, haha

I'm a girl and thank heaven. Ties don't look all that comfortable. I hate turtle necked shirts because I feel like I'm choking. A tie would probably bug the hell out of me. :)

yeah, they're kinda a drag, they don't choke too bad, the uppermost button is the worst thing, not the tie itself.
but bowties are the BOMB. the epitome of class.

and yeah I knew you were a girl, I've seen you around here a lot saying how you're female and the like, haha
and you've always been one of the nicer and more optimistic SHHers around here

yeah, they're kinda a drag, they don't choke too bad, the uppermost button is the worst thing, not the tie itself.
but bowties are the BOMB. the epitome of class.

and yeah I knew you were a girl, I've seen you around here a lot saying how you're female and the like, haha
and you've always been one of the nicer and more optimistic SHHers around here
Thanks. :p

I haven't seen too many young people wear bow ties, not here in New England anyhow. They do look classy depending on the wearer and the suit. :)

Ooooohh man! I'm LOVING that Batman shirt! :woot:

It reminds me a lot of a set of two shirts that I had as a kid, one of Batman, and one of the Joker. Unfortunately they've gotten lost over the years and the several moves, and it pains me because just a couple years ago I realized.. the artwork was from The Killing Joke!! :waa:

Ooooohh man! I'm LOVING that Batman shirt! :woot:

It reminds me a lot of a set of two shirts that I had as a kid, one of Batman, and one of the Joker. Unfortunately they've gotten lost over the years and the several moves, and it pains me because just a couple years ago I realized.. the artwork was from The Killing Joke!! :waa:

Ooooh....bummer!! :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"