Way 2 go Rather! Here's y x3 is the best movie of the 3

symbspider33 said:
plain and simple x-men is about a group of mutants that fight togather. and in x3 they finaly did. There was no stom vs toad(X1) or wolverine vs deathstrike we finaly got to see the x-men that was true to the comics b\c they fought and stood togather.

it was ok i liked x2 better

Secret_Riddle said:
it was ok i liked x2 better

I love all 3 x-films... but I think X1 and X3 are easily rewatchable, X2 isn't (X2 is one of those films that is set up very dramatic and drawn out- which is fantastic for the first viewing, but not as powerful for the rest)

symbspider33 said:
plain and simple x-men is about a group of mutants that fight togather. and in x3 they finaly did.

X-Men is not about a group of mutants that fight together. That could apply to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or indeed any story with mutants fighting.

X-Men is about a group of outsiders fighting to protect a society that hates and fears them. Whether the X-Men actually fight in a group or not is almost irrelevent. Sure, it's cool and I was glad to finally see it in X3, but that's not the point of X-Men.

"Kevin Roegele".. is your avatar from that movie Casshern? If so, I'm guessing it's good?

I wouldn't say X-Men is all about them fighting as a team, but it's what I prefer to see at one point or another during the film. It would be cool if X4/Young X-Men had their big "team battle" somewhere in the middle (just so its not the typical 'we're all a team' final act), with maybe a climactic personal battle, maybe Iceman vs. Pyro, no uniform or anything for Iceman to stress the personal relationship. Man... I want Pyro to be the main villian so bad in that film (super-violent, tragic, victim of society with his own violent Brotherhood).

Drago said:
I love all 3 x-films... but I think X1 and X3 are easily rewatchable, X2 isn't (X2 is one of those films that is set up very dramatic and drawn out- which is fantastic for the first viewing, but not as powerful for the rest)

Ive watched x2 maybe 50 times since buying the dvd in late 03 ;) I missed it in theaters and was blown away on dvd.

X1 maybe 40 times lol

XCharlieX said:
Ive watched x2 maybe 50 times since buying the dvd in late 03 ;) I missed it in theaters and was blown away on dvd.

X1 maybe 40 times lol

Only 50? ..amateur.....:marv: ...

One of my problem's is that my time is limited, so a 1:45 film is a little easier than a 2:20 film. And yes, that was a smile. How did you miss X2 in theatres??

Drago said:
Only 50? ..amateur.....:marv: ...

lol! :D

Drago said:
How did you miss X2 in theatres??

Well Jim Camerons a god to me and there was a certain followup to his films called (Crap)inator 3.... shouldve saw x2 instead lol.

I saw x1 in theaters though and enjoyed it.

X3 is the best of the trilogy without question. it's still unbelievable to me that it took the THIRD film for their to finally be an X-men vs. Brotherhood battle. sorry, it didn't happen in X1. Magneto never fought. he encarcerated the X-men, disappeared, self-weakened, then got blasted. hell, he didn't do **** in X2, neither. Mystique brawled more than him. this time Magneto showed his real muscle and goddamn did he have some flex. the GG scene was scheer poetry right down to Magneto remaining afloat at the same altitude he was origianally standing on the bridge before letting it fall. the Phoenix was even more unbelievable than I imagined. Ratner got the job down. honestly, I didn't think the Phoenix could be portrayed justifiably in the "real world," but everything about her appearance had me in awe.

Cyclops died right away. good. **** him. Singer screwed him up SOOOOO BADLY in the first two there was practically no chance of recovery. Mystique became human but still showed she was an effective yach by turning on Mag just as quickly as he did her. Wolverine was still center-staged, but this time he went berserk practically every time. that's the stuff Wolverine's made of. took long enough. but what was cool was that Ratner managed to bring two more characters to the front, too. I applaude Berry for fighting for Storm's power. it was done well. and Grammar as Beast. nothing need be said except for he shoulda been in all three. although, Singer probably woulda ****ed up his character horribly, too. Kitty Pryde was a major shock as a phenomenal badass. taking out Juggernaut, that's awesome. Juggs I'm back and forth with. I think Jones was the right pick and his action was used alright but his script was gay. I did love seeing him throw Wolverine around like a rag doll. the sickest part about that was that you didn't see Wolverine come back and whip Juggs ass. yes, Singer, Wolverine can lose a fight without it being against Magneto.

teamwork really came into factor in this movie, too. Wolvz confessed himself as an X-men and took responsibility. the final act between him and Jean was Shakespeare. he risked his skin (literally) to save Jean no matter what. and it did come down to no matter what. and for all the times Wolverine had been shredded open or pierced in the first two ya never NEVER saw the adamantium. in X3 ya saw it everytime! where's Singer's sensibility? where is it I ask you?

a hundred more great things could be said about this awesome film. I will now own an X-men DVD.

Hulktified said:
X3 is the best of the trilogy without question. it's still unbelievable to me that it took the THIRD film for their to finally be an X-men vs. Brotherhood battle. sorry, it didn't happen in X1. Magneto never fought. he encarcerated the X-men, disappeared, self-weakened, then got blasted. hell, he didn't do **** in X2, neither. Mystique brawled more than him. this time Magneto showed his real muscle and goddamn did he have some flex. the GG scene was scheer poetry right down to Magneto remaining afloat at the same altitude he was origianally standing on the bridge before letting it fall. the Phoenix was even more unbelievable than I imagined. Ratner got the job down. honestly, I didn't think the Phoenix could be portrayed justifiably in the "real world," but everything about her appearance had me in awe.

Cyclops died right away. good. **** him. Singer screwed him up SOOOOO BADLY in the first two there was practically no chance of recovery. Mystique became human but still showed she was an effective yach by turning on Mag just as quickly as he did her. Wolverine was still center-staged, but this time he went berserk practically every time. that's the stuff Wolverine's made of. took long enough. but what was cool was that Ratner managed to bring two more characters to the front, too. I applaude Berry for fighting for Storm's power. it was done well. and Grammar as Beast. nothing need be said except for he shoulda been in all three. although, Singer probably woulda ****ed up his character horribly, too. Kitty Pryde was a major shock as a phenomenal badass. taking out Juggernaut, that's awesome. Juggs I'm back and forth with. I think Jones was the right pick and his action was used alright but his script was gay. I did love seeing him throw Wolverine around like a rag doll. the sickest part about that was that you didn't see Wolverine come back and whip Juggs ass. yes, Singer, Wolverine can lose a fight without it being against Magneto.

teamwork really came into factor in this movie, too. Wolvz confessed himself as an X-men and took responsibility. the final act between him and Jean was Shakespeare. he risked his skin (literally) to save Jean no matter what. and it did come down to no matter what. and for all the times Wolverine had been shredded open or pierced in the first two ya never NEVER saw the adamantium. in X3 ya saw it everytime! where's Singer's sensibility? where is it I ask you?

a hundred more great things could be said about this awesome film. I will now own an X-men DVD.

i don't think that was Singer's doing i believe it was more of FOX after all Singer left and Wolverine is still center stage and there isn't even a Cyclops. In X-2 Cyclops wasn't that important to the story so him not being there is no big. In X-1 everyone completely misinterprets his character, why i dunno i guess cuz their too distracted by "The badass". go watch it again and tell me he did nothing.

If Wolverine had lost a fight in the last 2 movies lord knows ppl would of been complaining especially with the ppl he went up against. He only had 2 big battles which where Sabertooth and Deathstrike and for both of them he was going to win wheather Singer wanted too or not its the way it was obviously gonna play out.

Im not here too say it was a bad movie, but you said it was good and why, but don't bash Singer as if he ruined the franchise, cuz we all know who did that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"