Welcome, Dragonball Fans!

I like the Z simely aswell, i'll be using it alot. :up:

Hey now all they need to do is make one for each of the 7 dragonballs that would be kind of cool:woot:

I want a Goku smiley. :goku: :dbz:

:wow: :wow: :wow: ZOMG!?? I can't wait...I can't wait...omg..I can't wait for this film. Thank you for setting up this forum. :D Dragonball forum :dbz:

BloodyWolverine has joined the DBZ mayhem which is teh greatest Action cartoon saga ever.
I have some doubts about some live version things. I so wish i was a good enough writer and a Director for i'd love to direct these movies.
But i am a dream poor writer.
Anywho i will be giving opinions and try to be fair cause to be as good as teh cartoon saga is impossible in hollywood standards.
I can only hope for a fun ride like Transformers

Hey man never doubt your dream. Keep going for it. :dbz::up:

and if not....i'll send someone after them :woot:
G1.gif

Yeah i think there would be very big revolt if Fox completely ruined Dragonball. Even so we always have the series but i prey its atleast moderately entertaining but i still believe it was never gonna be as good as the cartoon

Me either.
Im just glad its actually going to happen and cant wait!

Yeah i think there would be very big revolt if Fox completely ruined Dragonball. Even so we always have the series but i prey its atleast moderately entertaining but i still believe it was never gonna be as good as the cartoon

Agreed!

I think it has potential. I just can't wait for the first trailer.

I think it has potential. I just can't wait for the first trailer.

As can't I. I'm feeling the same way for this movie as I did waiting for Transformers, thinking there's no way they could do it in the real world. Then the trailers came, looked cool and action-packed, but still doubted the movie and presentation. Boy was I wrong. Here's hoping it's the same for good ol' classic DB :up:

As can't I. I'm feeling the same way for this movie as I did waiting for Transformers, thinking there's no way they could do it in the real world. Then the trailers came, looked cool and action-packed, but still doubted the movie and presentation. Boy was I wrong. Here's hoping it's the same for good ol' classic DB :up:

Even if the teaser trailer is horrible I will wait for a full length one. I thought the first teaser to transformers was lame then I saw the full length one:woot:

Never sat down and watched a complete episode of Dragonball Z and understood it, yet I will probably check this once it comes out.

dude, watch dragonball, not dbz...otherwise you will be dissapointed when this finally comes out

Are you talking to me? I've been a fan of Dragon Ball (as a franchise) for a decade now so it doesn't matter. I'm not expecting anything that makes Dragon Ball good to be in this film (except for maybe a little action but that's about it).

Sorry... but why do you say that? So far we've been getting really good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"