Infinity War Well...I Was Born Yesterday - The Vision Thread!

Thanos is going to come for that Infinity Stone.

infinity-gauntlet-vision-dies.jpg

And if the Adam Warlock parallels are in fact true:

egym39bjvjubtzvtfotb.png

Granted Im still waiting to see it happen....as sick and twisted as that may sound.

I hope Vision goes down fighting though. :D

I was sort of thinking that Vision may indeed end up with an Adam Warlock-like ROLE in these movies. Sort of makes sense, as that role is crucial to the arc. Since the story in the MCU revolves around our heroes, it seems fitting that said role would fall into an Avenger.

I really enjoy Vision in the MCU, he was wonderful in Civil War. A bit more humanized.

IMO, Vision is dead in either part 1 or 2. That stone is coming out and Vision doesn't seem like he'll have a place after these 2 movies.

I was sort of thinking that Vision may indeed end up with an Adam Warlock-like ROLE in these movies. Sort of makes sense, as that role is crucial to the arc. Since the story in the MCU revolves around our heroes, it seems fitting that said role would fall into an Avenger.

I really enjoy Vision in the MCU, he was wonderful in Civil War. A bit more humanized.
I too think he will take the Warlock role. Wonder who will take the Surfer role though? Quicksilver would have been a good fit for it

I too think he will take the Warlock role. Wonder who will take the Surfer role though? Quicksilver would have been a good fit for it

Captain Marvel, Strange, or Thor.

But remember this isnt the comics.

Captain Marvel, Strange, or Thor.

But remember this isnt the comics.

Thor already kind of has it. He's a cosmic character in the MCU. Going to go find out what's coming.

He'll be the first to know of Thanos, and the one to come back with the news perhaps. Just like Surfer did

In Civil War, he did say
"I wish to understand it. The more I do the less it controls me. One day, who knows, I may even control it"

foreshadowing!! :D

In Civil War, he did say

foreshadowing!! :D

"Humans are odd, they think that Order and Chaos are opposites, when in fact they belong together" -Vision (MCU)

"Love is for souls, not bodies" - Wanda (comics)

"I'm still me, I think...But after this...I am something else." - Wanda

"We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them.” - Ancient One.

"A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts" - Vision

Also, Feige saying Wanda is pulling power from other dimensions(s), Joe Russo's saying her power is deeper than anyone knows, strongly hinting at Chaos Magic, which even Thanos likely knows nothing about.

Remember, the Gauntlet controls the forces of Order.

Thus, were Vision to maintain his essence within the gauntlet, he could provide an opening to Wanda, so Vision and Wanda could prove to be Thanos's undoing.

Yup!
Spot on!

After I watched AoU I was worried about how they would handle the whole situation. Everyone always talks about wanting to have a main character killed off..
Few years later, he says that line in Civil War, I felt MUCH better about the whole thing.

I never understand the hate for Vision. I think he is great in the movies.

There is no hate for Vision. This is literally the first time i hear about this.

Theey don't. Just because someone throws the word hate in a forum it doesn't make it true.

Thanos may destroy Vision's physical body when he takes the gem, but I could see Vision's consciousness being transferred inside the stone (it's the mind stone after all).

The character would then emerge at some later point, in a different form, to help defeat Thanos.

It's been a while since I read the comics, so I can't remember too many specifics, but I do recall Adam Warlock being able to exist within one of the gems, and he emerges as a more powerful being at one point or another.

Thanos may destroy Vision's physical body when he takes the gem, but I could see Vision's consciousness being transferred inside the stone (it's the mind stone after all).

The character would then emerge at some later point, in a different form, to help defeat Thanos.
Vision becomes Thanos' 'conscience' :D

Theey don't. Just because someone throws the word hate in a forum it doesn't make it true.

This isn't the only forum FYI.

It was just a general observation I made because I couldn't understand the concept of people excited about him getting the stone ripped from his head.
I think he is a very good character.

Good god.

Maybe you should have said that instead of
"I never understand the hate for Vision. I think he is great in the movies." then?

Regarding the stone being ripped out; I don't think that's hating a character so much as it makes sense to happen?

So Vision is getting his kidney stones out?

Yup. That's the twist. We thought Thanos was evil all this time but he was the only one to spot Vision's pain and remove the cause..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"