The Dark Knight Well....this is intresting? (Joker news)

El Payaso said:
I am... Batmaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....

Nice.. coaaaaaaat...

SWEAR TO ME_E *lighter voice* swear to meeeeee!

oh god i don't,i don't what you mean,what you mean what MEEEE! i swear it!

SWEAR TO ME!

let me go

now swear to meeeeeeeeeee!

It's good to know some are taking this Bettany not in contention thing well....

Super_Ludacris said:
It's good to know some are taking this Bettany not in contention thing well....

I take it with a grain of salt - like i do with all Batman casting rumors.

no not at all - Bettany is my personal favorite, he will always be my personal favorite, everything (outside of a single story) supports the notion that he is atleast a candidate. I still believe he will get cast.

and remember this bds if nothing else, my avatar is cooler than yours :D

true,true i was jokeing by the way,hense "LOL".but yeah,he's my favourite to....

BETTANYS DAMNIT!
OR HULME!.

StorminNorman said:
no not at all - Bettany is my personal favorite, he will always be my personal favorite, everything (outside of a single story) supports the notion that he is atleast a candidate. I still believe he will get cast.

So you think they are trying to throw us off? Would make sense. All that crap they went through to completely throw people off for the first film. Calling it "The Intimidation Game" at first and making a fake script to back it up.

trustyside-kick said:
So you think they are trying to throw us off? Would make sense. All that crap they went through to completely throw people off for the first film. Calling it "The Intimidation Game" at first and making a fake script to back it up.
It is a possibility - however I simply think that this "source" only heard about a few names for the role. If people truly think WB is only looking at 3 candidates for a role like the Joker they are dilusional.

I agree with Norm on this. I mean, the rumours are pretty much going in every direction lately. There was a LOT of very reasonable-sounding talk about Bettany and my instincts right off the bat were that he would get the role, just as I knew in '96 that Ewan McGregor would be Obi-Wan, or the way I knew when Liam Neeson was cast in BB that he was Ra's, no matter what anybody said about Kensaku Watanabe.

Mr. Sushi speaks the trufe - he was really the guy who gave Ms. Cleo all her info. :up:

misscleo.jpg

The-Night said:
isn't The Joker suppose to be the same age as Batman? Just wondering, cuase I read somewhere that he would be around the same age as Batman!

It is difficult to tell because of his disfigurement, but they are usually portrayed as being fairly lose to each other in age, unlike what was done in Batman '89.

StorminNorman said:
Mr. Sushi speaks the trufe - he was really the guy who gave Ms. Cleo all her info. :up:

misscleo.jpg

Indeed.

Okay, I have to admit it... I can't stand it anymore!

I got my information from a space alien in the Holiday Inn in Paramus. :o

WAIT! I was in Paramus...and I lived in a Holiday Inn....and I have green skin....

StorminNorman said:
WAIT! I was in Paramus...and I lived in a Holiday Inn....and I have green skin....

It all makes perfect sense! The circle is now complete...

Keyser Sushi said:
No -- "father." You sprang fully-grown and in full armor, from my forehead.

I only remember being born with my stubborn good looks, and my unhealthy devotion to one sir Paul Bettany.

StorminNorman said:
I only remember being born with my stubborn good looks, and my unhealthy devotion to one sir Paul Bettany.

That is as it should be. For you are made in my image. And... an unhealthy devotion to Paul Bettany. He needed an advocate here. :up:

Keyser Sushi said:
That is as it should be. For you are made in my image. And... an unhealthy devotion to Paul Bettany. He needed an advocate here. :up:

because God already loves him :(

There goes Keyser with his Greek myth references again.

I watched half of Wimbledon. I still can't say for sure.

The joker is going to caught in number II and he'll throw acid at Dent turning him into Two-face. Prawnface. He won't have a larger role.

COMPO said:
The joker is going to caught in number II and he'll throw acid at Dent turning him into Two-face. Prawnface. He won't have a larger role.

In number 3 is when he is supposed to hurl acid at Harvey during a trial at the beginning Goyer said.

Ronny Shade said:
There goes Keyser with his Greek myth references again.

I watched half of Wimbledon. I still can't say for sure.

Yeah, Wimbledon is a tough film to really gauge his "Jokerness" on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"