The Dark Knight Well....this is intresting? (Joker news)

the Superman Batman couldnt happen soon enough.. they need to use the same superman and the same batman that would be sick!

The villain of the Joker cannot be killed off like they like to do in the movies alot of times.. They need to arrest the Joker and have him open for the Superman vs Batman movie. For reals. That would be better. We all know that somewhere Batman Needs the Joker to continue his mission

Weapon M said:
The villain of the Joker cannot be killed off like they like to do in the movies alot of times.. They need to arrest the Joker and have him open for the Superman vs Batman movie. For reals. That would be better. We all know that somewhere Batman Needs the Joker to continue his mission

For THE Superman v. Batman movie? There is very little chance of there EVER being a Superman v. Batman movie - IMO it sounds way to gimicky. The Batman series right now is at such a high quality it does not need gimicks like this to sell, only time will tell for the Superman movies.

StorminNorman said:
For THE Superman v. Batman movie? There is very little chance of there EVER being a Superman v. Batman movie - IMO it sounds way to gimicky. The Batman series right now is at such a high quality it does not need gimicks like this to sell, only time will tell for the Superman movies.

right again Norman!.it would be sooooooooooo gimmicky.and would have to be outof coninuety,too unrealsitic to work for batman.

PS if they do ufourtounatly do one it should be a Worlds Finest.

bdsproductions said:
right again Norman!.it would be sooooooooooo gimmicky.and would have to be outof coninuety,too unrealsitic to work for batman.

Of course he's right, he's Norm! Plus, Batman and Superman exist in such different worlds. Oh, I know it's supposed to be the same universe, but let's face it. Batman's world is one where a guy needs to be smart, skilled, and have good tools in order to look like a supernatural creature; Superman is a space alien who is allergic to green rocks.

Batman is WAY cooler.

I'd love to see a Batman versus Superman movie. However, now is not the time for that movie. You know what now is the time for? Ethan Hunt versus Jack Bauer

bdsproductions said:

If you are going to go ahead and through Blue Boy into the mix you should go ahead and invite the whole party - one big ole Justice League movie, we already got Wonder Woman and the Flash on the way, add that with Green Latern movies rumored and whatever it would be no worse than Bats v. Superman.

Also if they had many Superhero's Batman could play a minor cameo role, thus not taking him too far out of his element.

I could make a kickass Justice League movie.

I plan on it, too. Look for it around 2035.

Ronny Shade said:
I could make a kickass Justice League movie.

I plan on it, too. Look for it around 2035.

Silly Asian and your wild ideas :D

Ronny Shade said:
Let's go see that new Chen Kaige movie!

Sounds good. Should I wear my sequined Nike cowboy hat? I'm so Japanese it hurts.

Yes. I love that hat. I'll wear my foam Goku wig.

Keyser Sushi said:
Me too. I've seen guys in foam Goku wigs before.

Yea...I can respect someone who likes a certain show a lot...but when they go to those conventions and play dress up and crap....that is different.

the news of a small part for joker makes me happy, this means we have him for now and future. Obviously he is in the sequel and perhaps several, if they make more than 3. Even if he is small he can steal the show. Sort of like scarecrow from Begins, I wanted more of him but what we got was great. What I didn't like about the past batman films was how batman had so little to do with the films, what I mean is he never really had true motivation or character development. Begins was total opposite in this sense and proved to terrific. This means that hopefully the character will be changed throughout the films as will gotham.
Joker being small means that he will be a catalyst to major events, opposite of batman. Batman waits and pounces at the right time, like busting falcone. But imagine if in the first if joker appeared at that scene and screwed it all up, thats what I think he will be in the sequel, a free radical character. No sides just chaos, how joker should be.

look guys,some of the best performances of villains EVER had extremly little screentime:

Dr.Hannible Lecter-The Silence Of The Lambs only-he only got 16 minutes of screentime.!
John Doe-Se7en

two performances i suggest whoever is cast as The Joker watches as well.Joker should not have a "small" role,just his screentime level.have him be in the shadows,but a vital character (you see him fully,but still "shadowy" in a mystery sense) act three should be his big time as well as a very long act.

The worst thing is that Bettany isn't even in f***ing WB list.

Hulme isn't #1 also.

The last choice is Hugo Weaving, not so good, but... I dont know what to think at his choice.

Sadly :(

Cinemaman said:
The worst thing is that Bettany isn't even in f***ing WB list.

Hulme isn't #1 also.

The last choice is Hugo Weaving, not so good, but... I dont know what to think at his choice.

Sadly :(

We don't know he isn't on the list. There was a report on BOF a while ago that said he wasn't, but a newer report said he is on the list. So there is always hope!

If WB is smart and is listening to the fans even more like they say they are, then they will definately give Bettany and most of the other fan favorites an audition for the role. And that is perfect, because as much as I love Bettany, that is all I want for him, an audition. If he gets an audition, and aomeone gets the part over him, then I will be satisfied that whoever beat him had a better Joker than Bettany.

But I do think he will get the part if he auditions. ;)

kytrigger said:
We don't know he isn't on the list. There was a report on BOF a while ago that said he wasn't, but a newer report said he is on the list. So there is always hope!

If WB is smart and is listening to the fans even more like they say they are, then they will definately give Bettany and most of the other fan favorites an audition for the role. And that is perfect, because as much as I love Bettany, that is all I want for him, an audition. If he gets an audition, and aomeone gets the part over him, then I will be satisfied that whoever beat him had a better Joker than Bettany.

But I do think he will get the part if he auditions. ;)

Fans had wanted Bale to become Batman, and WB made logical choice.

The same is going to be with Bettany.

P.S. Where did you find information about Bettany being in WB list? Please, can you give me link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"