Westchester RPG: Season One "First Class" OOC

Hmmm, this rpg is strangely alluring to me...

I'm thinking perhaps Wanda Maximoff?

well regardless if this is alive or not. Or if the character I'm applying for is a mutant or not I'm still going to give it a shot.

Westchester RPG Character Application

Screenname: JinnSato
Character You Would Like To Play: Ben Reilly
Powers: He has the ability to stick to walls. He has near super human strength. He is amazingly
fast. And he has great stamina, reflexes, durability and agility. And a uncontrollable spider sense.
Basic Origin of the Character: Ben Reilly is just your ordinary kid, he makes decent grades in school, hangs out with friends, and occasionally goes to party's. Until on day when he got attacked by some gang members, after that day he found out he wasn't so normal.
Three Reasons Why You Have Chosen That Character:
1. He is my favorite super hero.
2. I've always wanted to play as him.
I really thin I can make this character work.
What Do You Plan On Doing With This Character As A Person : Well since he's a mutant he's obviously isn't going to be the Scarlet Spider. I'm planning on just making him an ordinary guy who find out he's a mutant. And in that moment he's going to have to make some decisions that will either change his life. For better or for worse.
Two Complete Sentences In Proper English Explaining What You Can Bring To This RPG (As A Player): Well a new player to an RP that looks like it could need someone who's can actively post. And I need to get y groove back after being gone for so long.
What Fonts Do You Plan To Use For Your Character’s Speech? (Makes the roster look better): Garamond, Bold, Dark Blue
Please Provide A Small Sample Post In The Format You Wish To Portray Your Character In:I shall give you this when I find the status of the RPG
Do You Know How To Post Pictures On The Hype?: Yes I do

Denied.

A. Ben Reilly is a terrible choice for this RPG.
B. This RPG is dead.

Two very valid reasons for denial - even if I'm not an AGM.

Denied.

A. Ben Reilly is a terrible choice for this RPG.
B. This RPG is dead.

Two very valid reasons for denial - even if I'm not an AGM.

... well I wouldn't even be applying for this RPG if it weren't for the fact that everything I've ever known and loved is dead!!!!

But thats what happens when you've been gone for a couple of months.
And so we go.

That sounds to me like an application that says "I'd like to play Spider-Man, but I can't find a way to do it."

Denied.

That sounds to me like an application that says "I'd like to play Spider-Man, but I can't find a way to do it."

Denied.
No, he actually is just obsessed with Scarlet Spider. He's applied as SS in every RPG where SS is/was available.

Denied.
Wrong, I wouldn't play as Spider-Man, EVER! I just can't see me doing it.
And really I'd play Scarlet over Spider-Man any day.

The game is dead anyway.

But, technically, Reilly doesn't exist yet.

No, he actually is just obsessed with Scarlet Spider. He's applied as SS in every RPG where SS is/was available.
:oldrazz:.. yeah I kinda am.

But whatever I'm cool with it. I'll get him one day.
My search continues then.

Wow...Jinn...could you maybe like a character that didn't suck?

Byrd......don't ever.....EVER diss my fav charcter again!

If this RPG was strolling along, and Scarlet Spider was accepted, I'd drop out. Not because I have anything against Ben - but because I have something against Ben in an X-MEN environment.

Byrd......don't ever.....EVER diss my fav charcter again!

The burn out likes a Spider-Man knockoff...what are the odds? I can see it now.

"Dude *toke* I want a guy like Spider-Man, only not Spider-Man. Ya know what I mean? *toke*"

"Dude *toke* I want a guy like Spider-Man, only not Spider-Man. Ya know what I mean? *toke*"
:dry: You die now. : pulls out piano wire:

The one time I agree with Byrd - not the same extent, mind you, but I still agree. It makes no sense that people prefer Ben over Peter. In case you guys missed it, THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!

"But, Eddie...Ben has blond hair."

Very well. I suppose it's a matter of whether you prefer blond or brunette.

Regardless of what you think of SS. I'm just glad WSS? Managed to last longer than this RPG :up:

As did I...I was just too crap to keep up with the noir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"