Westchester RPG: Season One "First Class" OOC

roster updated.

Jono added as Chamber. Didnt know rather to just list his name or just Chamber so I added both.

I'm ready whenever. I'll just have Jamie wander in avec guitar.

Hey guys.

I'm sorry to everyone involved but i'm not going to able to participate in this RPG. I've tried to sit down and write an initial post and a story outline five times now. But i'm just not feeling the setting as much as i first thought. And i'm struggling to create something interesting for another origins story so close to the one i have going in Rise...

Apologies again.

That sucks, Sieben. Good luck in your other RPGs.
Anyway, I just got a post up with Mags and Xavier talking about Mags working at the school.

Hey guys.

I'm sorry to everyone involved but i'm not going to able to participate in this RPG. I've tried to sit down and write an initial post and a story outline five times now. But i'm just not feeling the setting as much as i first thought. And i'm struggling to create something interesting for another origins story so close to the one i have going in Rise...

Apologies again.
:csad: dammit.

I'm in the same boat as Sieben. Every time I try to write something down I get struck blank. This is insanely out of the ordinary for me, especially with a character like Bobby. I'm going to drop out for now, since I don't want to write half-assed or no posts at all, especially if I'm a sought-after character like Iceman.

Sorry.

Anyone up for some interaction with Pyro?

Thinking of sampling the nightlife :o

My participation thus far has been appalling. I will remedy this situation soon.

I'm in the same boat as Sieben. Every time I try to write something down I get struck blank. This is insanely out of the ordinary for me, especially with a character like Bobby. I'm going to drop out for now, since I don't want to write half-assed or no posts at all, especially if I'm a sought-after character like Iceman.

Sorry.
:csad: double dammit

Hey gents, whats the scoop around here? Anything specific? Just origin stuff so far?

C'mon guys, it's been an actual week without a post. Get something up already.

yes come on you lazy bums! Come on Harl join up, we could really use the help.

Things will pick up here shortly, I have just been swamped myself.

As soon as I make the necisary posts and breath the life of an arc into this thing than we will be pumpin.

Venom160 has already agreed with my plans, and I still need to here back from Murdock. As soon as all is a go the posting will commence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"