What all has Bermejo done?

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
This guy's like my favorite Batman artist, and I was wondering what all he'd done Batman wise, 'cause I want to go out and pick it all up.

I've got his Gotham Nights cover run, and a couple of other things, but that's about it.

All I knew about was those Joker drawings, and the Gotham Knights covers.

Batman had a small part in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel, that he did. (great read too)

He did a Batman/Deathblow crossover. I believe it's called After The Fire, or something to that extent.

He's done a story with Brian Azzarello that's supposed to be coming out sometime soon. It's a joker story. Should be good.

edit- http://www.batman-on-film.com/lee-bermejo_interview-2.html

"there will be almost all the major Batman villains in the book as well. It's just a blast to be drawing all the bad guys and getting to put my own spin on them visually." :up: :word:

He's done a story with Brian Azzarello that's supposed to be coming out sometime soon. It's a joker story. Should be good.

"there will be almost all the major Batman villains in the book as well. It's just a blast to be drawing all the bad guys and getting to put my own spin on them visually." :up: :word:

Is there a release date on this? The only work of Bermejo's I've seen is his piece with Joker and Maroni, but it definitley left a lasting impression. I'm anxious to see how he can **** up Batman's other rogues. And I mean **** up in a good way. :hoboj: :up:

He does 'em very realistically and dirty, and that's what I like about his work, as opposed to a Jim Lee (though I like him as well, just not as much), who's very stylized and clean.

His Batsuit looks like a suit that's made of Kevlar and armor as well as been somewhat form-fitting, while the cape actually looks like leather.

I'm definitely gonna pick up that "Batman/Deathblow" mini. I've heard great things about it, and I can only hope that they hurry up and get that Joker mini out. It sounds baaaaadasssss.

I'm really looking forward to this whenever it comes out.

I'm only familiar with his covers and off-hand drawings. I honestly don't really like any of them. His work, especially his Two Face comes to mind, is a bit too grotesque. But he is a decent artist, I'm just not a fan of his style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"