What Character Originally Brought You To this Site

Spidey 3

But I like it here so something good came out of it :)

The movie X-men 2.

Worthy is that girl in your avatar licking what i think she's licking?

Spidey brought me here, but the great people on these boards kept me coming back for more.

Spider-Man, though I thoroughly enjoyed X-1 and 2 (in fact, they are superior to the SM films - not the characters, but the films themselves). And I am a huge fan of most of the superhero cartoons of the 90s.

came here during the end of the spider-man 2 hype, then moved on the fantastic four, man the crazy things that happened over there...then went on to ghost rider but it never really stuck so now i hang around in community, movies and products forums:huh:

so...er...yeh...'twas spidey:up:

Spidey, back when it was Spider-Man Hype.

i too was brought to this site complments of your friendly neighborhood SPIDER-MAN[shessh i use that line more than SPIDEY does]

It was the hype of x men 3 that brought me here . Although my favorite characters are batman and spiderman . I check to see where the comic storylines are going . In my opinion they have destroyed spiderman but batman is still going strong .

looked here for Spiderman 3 news before registering.

Some say the hype has become diluted from what it essentially is, a comic book movie site, but what character(s) originally brought you here? And do you still follow those characters?

i first came to this site when the first Spider-Man movie was coming out.

i came back for The Dark Knight viral marketing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"