What Character Originally Brought You To this Site

Contrary to my name, Spider-man.
Just didn't register until around when X2 came out.

The general idea brought me here. I used to be a huge comic book collector until a nice little flood took it all away. Now my brother collects the comics and all I do is discuss series' with him, lol. Civil War rocked! Ultimates rule!

when I found out Heath Ledger was Joker I got interested in the movies again, the old forum i was hanging at became wanky and was no longer geeky enough for batman so i did a search and found SHH.

I used to visit the site when it was Spiderman Hype but I signed up for the boards for Batman :D

Well, Spidey's not my favorite comic book character, but I did register right after SM2 came out. So I guess Spidey "brought" me here, but he's not the reason I stay here.

Spider-Man. Actually joined when it was still just Spider-ManHype.com. No other heros. Ah...the days of the organic webshooter arguments...er, threads.

I started reading this site when the first spiderman movie came out, but didn't join the forums until The Dark Knight was being made.

So...

SHH: Spiderman

SHH forums: Batman

Spider-man originally brought me here, I came here for Spider-man 2, I joined for Spider-man 3, I came back for an Iron Man review.

I came..er lurking,a few years ago just for X-Men..I was a member of this one x-men forum and found this site through theirs. I think I even had a username on here but i had left and I'm not sure what it was called or the password. Back then I made the mistake of not writing anything down. :o
anywho, I'll visit the X-Men forum every once in a while but I am mainly here for Batman now. :brucebat:

I started visiting here around the time after Blade Trinity/Spider-Man 2. Been here ever since for mostly Spidey, Batman, X-Men, Iron Man, Punisher and Fantastic Four. I would be on the Blade forums too if they were around...

I originally came here for Smallville as a refugee from the treacherous K-site. lol

Spidey back in August 2000 for the movie. Right now I read the USM hardcovers that come out once a year.

Spider-man. I first came to the SHH! to see first picture of Dr. Octopus. I discovered forums about two years after.

Good ol' Spidey. Signed up the night they released the teaser to SM2.

Dr. Jean Grey :o

Now its a tie between Dr. Elizabeth Ross and Dr. Jean Grey

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members