What Do You Want To See In God Of War 5? (SPOILERS INSIDE)

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score

Well just completed a run through of the game myself and have to say it was incredible. Loved the ending and the Loki reveal, but it feels like the story is far from done so thought it would be interesting to see what people would like to see in the sequel.

Here are some of the biggest questions I thought would pop up, please input what you think for the answers

1. Would you like to see the Norse story concluded in the next game or would you prefer to see it go the trilogy route like the first series?
  2. Would you like to see a jump forward in time so that Atreus, is grown in the next game?
  3. Do you think Svartalfheim, Asgard and Vanaheim should or will feature more heavily in the sequel or sequels?

So What Are You Excited To See In The Sequel?

Just a few from me are obviously fights between Thor & Odin. As well as battling more of the more mystical creatures like Fenrir & Surtur.

What would you like to see from the next instalment in the God of War franchise?

Well just completed a run through of the game myself and have to say it was incredible. Loved the ending and the Loki reveal, but it feels like the story is far from done so thought it would be interesting to see what people would like to see in the sequel.

Here are some of the biggest questions I thought would pop up, please input what you think for the answers

1. Would you like to see the Norse story concluded in the next game or would you prefer to see it go the trilogy route like the first series?
  2. Would you like to see a jump forward in time so that Atreus, is grown in the next game?
  3. Do you think Svartalfheim, Asgard and Vanaheim should or will feature more heavily in the sequel or sequels?

So What Are You Excited To See In The Sequel?

Just a few from me are obviously fights between Thor & Odin. As well as battling more of the more mystical creatures like Fenrir & Surtur.

What would you like to see from the next instalment in the God of War franchise?

Think you summed it up nicely.

I'd like to see other mythologies explored. They teased it with the tapestry to find that has Egyptian, Celtic, and other symbols on it.

I'd like to see other mythologies explored. They teased it with the tapestry to find that has Egyptian, Celtic, and other symbols on it.

They have plenty of time to explore other mythologies. Thor has to be in the next one and odin. Finish this story then move on to others.

I want to battle Thor and at least see what Odin looks like in their version. They'll probably leave Ragnarok and Surtr for the third game.

And, of course, explain to us how Kratos survived and ended up in this world.

Yeah would love to see Egypt after they wrap up this trilogy. Kratos fighting against Horus, Ra, Anubis and Apep would be epic.

I reckon the Hindu gods could be a pretty good cantiande for a future instalment also.

The other realms that weren't featured and there was really nothing to explore in Jotunheim and I hope they revisit that realm again!

They could do something new to fit into mythology. Loki in mythology was raised by odin. What if at the beginning of gow 5 odin kidknapps loki and banishes kratos to one of the other gods realms? Say egypt? Kratos then has to battle through that realm to find his way back and rescue his son. Gives him motivation and the chance to have other allies other than loki fighting alongside him.

It’s funny, the whole time I was waiting for Loki to turn up and reveal Atreus was just an illusion the whole time. Which would have been brutal. But the actual reveal was even more shocking and well done.

I remember there was that Easter egg when they mentioned ancient Egypt, Japan and Mayan settings. I would love to see ancient Egypt but I think they’ll do a trilogy in each region. So the next one will be a flipped version where Loki is good but Thor is bad.

I don’t know that much about Norse mythology so I don’t really have any ideas for new good settings or whatever. But I would love to see the world serpent again because it was adorable

Yeah would love to see Egypt after they wrap up this trilogy. Kratos fighting against Horus, Ra, Anubis and Apep would be epic.

I reckon the Hindu gods could be a pretty good cantiande for a future instalment also.

I wonder if it will start to get tricky when, y’know, you have a white character fighting non white gods. I guess they might eventually have to do an assassins creed type thing where the main hero is part of that culture and I guess they will need a writing team from that culture.

Doubt they would do the hindu gods. There are over a billion people that worship them. Blasphemy allegations would be a major concern, as would backlash.

I'd like to see Kratos die early on and have you play as Thor and Loki.

I wonder how it would compare next to assassins creed origins if they did egypt?

And yeah I reckon they’ll definitely kill of Kratos in the next one. But towards the end, to complete Atreus’ journey into manhood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"