What games do you want during the next generation?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Here you can leave a list of titles you would love to see during the next gen that haven't been announced yet. I'm actually pretty happy now that rise of the triad and shadow warrior are coming back.

Here's what else I want...

A new transformers game
Just cause 3
An avengers game that is as good as the movie (I have high hopes for Lego marvel heroes)
An adventure time game that is epic
A new godzilla destroy all monsters game
More optimistic games about heroes who aren't brooding and badly shaved

You?

Dark Souls 2 to be ported over (or announced for next gen).

More MMOs for the PS4. I don't get to play them much on my computer because it's weak, so this is my chance.

Metal Gear Rising 2
Mega Man reboot (NOT a grimdark shooter please)
Chromehounds 2
Whatever Hidetaka Miyazaki is working on

More Uncharted, Mortal Kombat and Marvel games.

Borderlands 3...a vast, open ever changing world.

Fallout 4

Nintendo buys the rights to Megaman and actually does something worthwhile with it.

Borderlands 3...a vast, open ever changing world.

Fallout 4

Nintendo buys the rights to Megaman and actually does something worthwhile with it.

and what about the Megaman fans that Does not want to buy a Nintendo system:jedi

Here you can leave a list of titles you would love to see during the next gen that haven't been announced yet. I'm actually pretty happy now that rise of the triad and shadow warrior are coming back.

A new transformers game
Just cause 3
An avengers game that is as good as the movie (I have high hopes for Lego marvel heroes)

You?

I'm down for another Godzilla game. With the movie coming out next year, I'd say there is an OK chance for another game.

Now what I'd like to see this gen is a real good WWII arcade flight sim. The ones over the past few years have been...mediocre at best.

Final Fantasy Dissidia for the PS4. It's a great PSP Title. But I finally want to see it move to consoles in HD.

ncQxuU7.jpg

Batman Arkham games
Lego games
Resident Evil 7 (hope it's the last, with no tie-ins)
Spider-Man movie sequel tie-ins
More of Lara Croft

Id like to see them reboot the Tenchu series.

I want a great Superman title.

Then i guess i just want more of the same. More Elder Scrolls, Fallout 4 would be awesome. More Assassins Creeds, Battlefields, Star Wars titles(that are good), Mass Effect etc

More cell-shaded and colorful animated games
More survival horror games (they're coming)
Action-adventure games that are like God of War but not God of War but better all around (better protagonists, gameplay, story, slightly less linear)
More Japanese developed and flavored games
More quirky independent games like platformers
Valkyria Chronicles Collection! Make it happen Sega!

Last edited:
I want a great Superman title.

Ohh yeah, this is a good one. Not an easy feat I'm betting, but it's got to be done at some point. Superman deserves his Arkham more so than any other character.

Ohh yeah, this is a good one. Not an easy feat I'm betting, but it's got to be done at some point. Superman deserves his Arkham more so than any other character.

Yea absolutely. Someone has to be able to translate the character for video games

It would be a lot easier if Superman wasn't a boring, borderline omnipotent character. You pretty much have to resort to stuff like giving every single enemy kryptonite or the "weird alien robot" cliche in superhero games.

It would be a lot easier if Superman wasn't a boring, borderline omnipotent character. You pretty much have to resort to stuff like giving every single enemy kryptonite or the "weird alien robot" cliche in superhero games.

Not necessarily. Superman has definitely been made powerful to the point of god-like abilities over the last 40 odd years, but he wasn't always so unstoppable. To think, the original Superman couldn't even fly. A video game version doesn't need to be able to move at the speed of light or be able to punch planets in half. Heck, there's even a few more modern versions of the character (see Darwyn Cooke's 'The New Frontier') that are more akin to the "Faster than a locomotive" type man-of-steel. Kryptonite isn't needed if Superman isn't a thousand times stronger than every enemy he faces.

As to the character being boring, there's enough people in the world who think otherwise to warrant a video game.

I can't wait for LEGO Superman to be the LEGO Batman spinoff
After that nod with Braniac at the end of LEGO Batman 2, I really hope to have LEGO Superman, they did a really good job playing as the character
It would be a lot easier if Superman wasn't a boring, borderline omnipotent character.
Superman is one of the best superheroes ever made, too far from a boring character

A new transformers game
Just cause 3

You?
All of these minus adventure time plus another uncharted

I want to see Unreal Tournament make its return. That was the first franchise I got into online play with on a console back in the Dreamcast days

BURNOUT! Im sick of this Need for Speed BS and how EA has pretty much killed the Burnout series by making Criterion exclusively focus on NFS. I want Burnout back damn it! It looks like Ubisoft's The Crew may have to do though

Batman Arkham games
Lego games
Resident Evil 7 (hope it's the last, with no tie-ins)
Spider-Man movie sequel tie-ins
More of Lara Croft

Oh yes I completely forgot about Lara but we definitely need more tomb raiding. I also agree about more fun platformers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"