What comic characters do you think could carry a game & what games will be next.

Well yea not as over the top as Ninja Gaiden, but it's gotta have good combos and what not. I wouldn't want it to be a button masher.

Back to a mission based game. Would Deadpool work Hitman style, where you have the option between stealthy and just blowing the place to hell? They could do some great stuff with his image inducer.

I think it would be nice to also be able to do some missions professionally.

Yea you should get the choice. Have each mission open ended with many different ways of completing them.

You could do some really cool stuff with the image inducer for the stealthy approach.

After watching Quantum of Solace I would LOVE to have a mission like the opera house scene, but with the Deadpool spin on it.

We should also get an abundance of usable objects. I want to go on a killing spree with a fork. Or fill a goose with explosives. ;)

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Deadpool would work great Hitman style.

A Deadpool game, IMO, should be a mix between Hitman and the upcoming Wolverine game.

That would be awesome! ...I'd also love to see Agency X have a role in a Deadpool game and Bob, Agent of HYDRA assist him in some missions. Just imagine the funny stuff these guys could have; if you read Deadpool vs. The Marvel Universe (Cable & Deadpool #43-50) you'll know what I'm talking about.

Hah, I hope this gets made someday. If done well, casual gamers could pick this up too and Marvel could have a goldmine here, not like the...ah, never mind! lol

Yea if made well it would appeal to all types of gamers, not just Deadpool fans, not just comic book fans.

I think Nathans suggestion of making it like Hitman would be perfect. With Deadpool you could even blatantly spoof the Hitman games, maybe even break the fourth wall mentioning them "That bald dude ain't got **** on me folks!" or something to that effect :D

i'd like a next-gen Maximum Carnage game or really dark Deadpool game.

I wouldn't mind a Maximum Carnage remake. I finally want a game where I can swing with Venom through the city. One game we get to play as Venom, and he's Hulk light. The only thing I hated about Ultimate Spider-Man.

Isildur´s Heir;16740167 said:
Some time ago i had the idea for a Punisher game, called Punisher: Year One.

It would focus on the beginning of the Punisher, right after Frank Castle leaves the hospital.
It would play in the likes on GTA, with a digital replic of New York.
Just like every beginning, no one knew who the Punisher is, so, as you start to build your reputation, criminals would start to be scared of you.
To some criminals, that would mean to be terrified, to others, that would mean to be more focused; everyone would have a diferent reaction to you, some would even put hits on you and contract the best assassins in the business to find you and take you down.
Missions would come in diferent types and shapes, from a mugging on the street (that could scalate into something more), to informants and news on tv.
Some side missions would be big, and the main storyline would not be known from the get go, just like a comic, you would run into it.

I like that idea a lot and would definitely play a game like what you described. Good job.

Deadpool would be GOLD as a game. It'd be badass and hilarious at the same time.

A DD game, maybe set in prison and Matt has to survive. A free roam would work too, he has so many stories to work with.

Spidey needs a good one. I've had a bunch of ideas for it. Make it free roam and take random crimes to a whole new extreme. Imagine swinging and BAM you hear an explosion and people scream. You look down and it's Rhino on a rampage. Maybe even have other heroes flying around. You could team up with guys like DD and Iron Man for missions as well. I would take certain elements from Dead Rising, namely the picture taking and going to get an inside scoop if you want, which would get you unlockable boss fights. Or you can ignore them and follow the main story.

Deadpool would be GOLD as a game. It'd be badass and hilarious at the same time.

A DD game, maybe set in prison and Matt has to survive. A free roam would work too, he has so many stories to work with.

Spidey needs a good one. I've had a bunch of ideas for it. Make it free roam and take random crimes to a whole new extreme. Imagine swinging and BAM you hear an explosion and people scream. You look down and it's Rhino on a rampage. Maybe even have other heroes flying around. You could team up with guys like DD and Iron Man for missions as well. I would take certain elements from Dead Rising, namely the picture taking and going to get an inside scoop if you want, which would get you unlockable boss fights. Or you can ignore them and follow the main story.
i love that spidey idea, that could defintely work.

Thanks. I look at the current Spidey games and can't help but wonder how the hell they can screw it up, it's right there in front of them. The last game I played that got the spirit right was Neversoft's Spider-Man series. Those were some fun games.

Spidey was the PS1 was and still is a great game. And it's another reason why I want a level based game. I want the stealth missions back. Crawling through vents, taking out thugs unseen, hiding in the shadows, etc.

The city gets bigger and bigger, but the game overall gets worse.

Yep. I think developers need to start thinking smaller. Free roam is great and all, but it ends up hurting the game overall.

I was thinking more along the lines of Splinter Cell Double Agent where Sam goes to jail. It doesn't have to be an entire game, but I'd like some missions in it. It was an awesome arc in the comic.

I think there should be a Sandbox style Ghost Rider video game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"