What hurts the most?

passerby

Sidekick
Reaction score
Which of these do you think hurts the most?

This is probably one of the most unanswerable questions because nobody can feel both.

I would think getting kicked in the nuts is like eating a bowl of ice cream compared to giving birth. :confused:

Stubbed toe. Its officially the most pain anyone can ever have.

CConn said:
How could anyone know both? :confused:

She's part girl,
she's part boy.
She's got parts everyone can enjoy.

She's got more,
she's got less.
She's got her manhood tucked in her dress.

Is she a mister,
or is she a miss?
Does she stand up when she's taking a piss?
She's my little girl,
yea, she's my little guy.
When I try to please her I get poked in the eye.

She wears lace and she wears flannel.
She watches football and the Lifetime Channel.

What's that bulge under her nightie?
It must be hermaphrodite.

Somethings are white,
somethings are black.
Some girls wear make-up,
mine shaves her back.

She is still beautiful,
she is still fine.
It's too bad her package is bigger than mine.

She can't help her imperfections,
she gets jock itch from her yeast infections.
Who stole all my tightie whities?
It must be hermaphrodite.

Yea, hermaphrodite.

jag

passerby said:
This is probably one of the most unanswerable questions because nobody can feel both.

B00008L3TW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Stephen Lynch is genius. :up:
Mentok said:
Very good point.
I prefer the edit myself. But I'm glad you quoted. Now I have two good points.

I love Stephen Lynch.

Anyway, I don't know the pain of either but I'd say child birth. Apparently the closest things guys experience in terms of pain is passing big kidney stones.

The only way a guy might be able to imagine the pain and tissue damage that giving birth bring to a woman is if he were to sh1t a labrador retriever. God help him if he has twins.

jag

I've b**ched and moaned and cried about how women don't appreciate just how much a nut-rustler hurts, but I still have to go with child birth. Yes, women tend to pull the nut jackknife without realizing the inner pain that reverberates throughout our entire body, causing nausea, paralysis, throbbing shoot me now pain, while throwing our entire status as potentional fatherly life-givers into question, but to be fair, with child birth, there's a f**king HUMAN coming out of their VAGINAS.

jaguarr said:
The only way a guy might be able to imagine the pain and tissue damage that giving birth bring to a woman is if he were to sh1t a labrador retriever. God help him if he has twins.

jag

Either that or he could have it cut off while he was conscious.

Calvin said:
I've b**ched and moaned and cried about how women don't appreciate just how much a nut-rustler hurts, but I still have to go with child birth. Yes, women tend to pull the nut jackknife without realizing the inner pain that reverberates throughout our entire body, causing nausea, paralysis, throbbing shoot me now pain, while throwing our entire status as potentional fatherly life-givers into question, but to be fair, with child birth, there's a f**king HUMAN coming out of their VAGINAS.

Rarely, if ever, does a guy have to have his scrotum stitched up to return it to it's previous, normal size following a nut-buster. Women aren't so lucky after 'dat 'dere young-un pops out of 'em.

jag

jaguarr said:
Rarely, if ever, does a guy have to have his scrotum stitched up to return it to it's previous, normal size following a nut-buster. Women aren't so lucky after 'dat 'dere young-un pops out of 'em.

jag
That was my point.

passerby said:
Either that or he could have it cut off while he was conscious.

John Wayne Bobbitt would be the exception, rather than the rule.

jag

CConn said:
I prefer the edit myself. But I'm glad you quoted. Now I have two good points.

I just enjoy getting in before an edit :up:

Sweet... I hit the big 13k post mark :up:

Mentok said:
Stubbed toe. Its officially the most pain anyone can ever have.
Hurts just thinking about it:(

Thanks to 'The Other' Peter Parker has infact experienced both......:(

i would say if you have been kicked in the balls about 30 times repeatedly it would equal birth

Getting kicked in the nuts hurts more. Aside from the obvious physical pain that both getting kicked in the nuts and giving birth share, there is a mental factor that many don't think about.

When a man get's kicked in the testicles he feels that his manhood has been hurt and their is a possibility of it being useless.

When a woman gives birth, she has just made a wonderful accomplishment of bringing a new life into the world.

Tangled Web said:
Getting kicked in the nuts hurts more. Aside from the obvious physical pain that both getting kicked in the nuts and giving birth share, there is a mental factor that many don't think about.

When a man get's kicked in the testicles he feels that his manhood has been hurt and their is a possibility of it being useless.

When a woman gives birth, she has just made a wonderful accomplishment of bringing a new life into the world.
You sure know a lot about that. :up:

Probably giving birth, But getting kicked in the balls deserve its credit as being painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"