What Hurts The Most???

Crazy? Me? Nah. WHatever gave you that impression?

I would say having your member cut off would hurt the most.

None of the above. Knowing that you can't do something no matter how hard you try, and because of that, you can't reach your dreams.

Ouch, i know what you mean ~sigh~.

I get mood swings. I get raging killer mood swings. One minute I'm lovely, next minute I'm trying to claw people's eyes out on the dancefloor, then I burst into tears.

If you've ever had kidney stones, it feels like that, except all the way across your lower abdomen.

yea that kind describes a couple girls I know. LoL Too much drama! Sometimes I just have to get away from it all, so that why I love to go hunting and fishing to relieve the stress...The outdoors gives me peace.

yea that kind describes a couple girls I know. LoL Too much drama! Sometimes I just have to get away from it all, so that why I love to go hunting and fishing to relieve the stress...The outdoors gives me peace.

Weird. All the times I went hunting with my father was when I was hormonal. If I was in a foul mood he'd ask me to come with him. Apparently it made me a better shot.

Weird. All the times I went hunting with my father was when I was hormonal. If I was in a foul mood he'd ask me to come with him. Apparently it made me a better shot.

Wierd Indeed. I guess he just wanted to show you that he was there for you, and trying to get your mind off the pain. I have some crap going on this week that I just can't get out of my mind and the person I need to talk to isn't ready to talk. It's driving me insane! LoL

trying to become a taiwarrior, its hard work, you have to do a lot of screaming

trying to become a taiwarrior, its hard work, you have to do a lot of screaming

I'm trying to figure out what you are talking about, b/c that really doesnt have anything to do with my tag. The reason why I made the name up was b/c the only things that I could think of at the time was Ong Bak and so I just typed-in Taiwarriorz21 which was the same tag I had over on the Upcomingmovies.com Threads.

Love hurts most because losing it, is as easy as gaining it.

Wheaux guys, what's geauxing on in here?

Losing a love one...I miss my grandma.

Hunting and fishing cures kidney stones, folks! You heard it here, first! :up:

:hyper:

jag

Losing a love one...I miss my grandma.

See most funerals tear me up inside, but in 2006 my paw paw's dad (my great grandpaw) died at the age of 99. I didnt shed one tear. The main reason was b/c he had such an awesome life, and he was a great Christian man so not many tear were shed except tears of joy. Another reason would b/c I was asked to help carry the casket. I did tear up a little when we said our goodbyes and I gave him a goodbye kiss on his head. I loved him a bunch and he taught me many things and told me many stories that I will always cherish...LoL He use to tell me that he killed a turkey with a slingshot...but I was always the joking-type. That's the only funeral ever that I didnt shed a tear. My eyes were about to water, but didnt b/c I knew he didnt want me to feel sad about him passing.

No, actually, I know. 4AM period cramps. Thought my appendix was going last night.

Curious... I actually sufer from apendicitis one starting at midnite... I hurted extremely hard... (not extremely intensive, but intensive and long enough to understand I needed to go to the hospital rather quickly)....

That was the only time I get apendicitis :-)oldrazz:Obiously)

i can NOT stop smiling after i read this post.
you just started a new trend... look at you you little trend setter you!!:heart::heart:

Yeah, he really didn't start that. It's good to see it perpetuated, theaux.

:)

jag

Hunting and fishing cures kidney stones, folks! You heard it here, first!

So I should just **** the surgery?

I would say having your member cut off would hurt the most.
there was actually a murder-suicide story near me last week were a guy killed his wife and kid then cut off his dick to kill himself, somebody tell Morg

Wheaux.
(Oh wait, they already did that one ... ) :(

Yeaux people. How geauxs this stupid thread?

Is Tai even reading this anymore or is it already co-opted beyond even his ability to keep chugging along on meaningless and odd Threads?

PAGE 4?! Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"