What Hurts The Most???

If I got my right hand cut off it would hurt pretty bad, because of the pain and the loss of my first love.

None of the above. Knowing that you can't do something no matter how hard you try, and because of that, you can't reach your dreams.

Or getting dragged down the by while hooked behind the geaux devil with about 3,000 small circle hooks...Maybe a couple of flesh slices packed with salt and warm lemon juice. That was an idea for Saw III one of my german friends made up a couple of months ago...Pretty extreme if I must say!
I love you Tai, you practically S**T funny :woot::up:

Getting your nails ripped out... dont know whats worst... the fisical pain or to see how it is done...

It really hurts when you're all SSJ and s*** and fighting some other guy and he turns SSJ2 and beats you to a bloody and you go -"No way! I'm gonna go all SSJ3 on your ass!"- and he reaches SSJ4 before you do something and he drops the whole universe on you and you're like -"Damn! Why didn't I turn SSJ4 first? This really hurts like f**k!"-

Emotional pain is worst for me yoooo. Physical pain you can disconnect.

nothing hurts more than sticking a hot poker in your ass while chopping your own dick off....nothing.

I teauxld you seaux!
why you act like you deauxn't kneaux?
Could we steauxp all this treauxlling please. Don't make me get a Meauxd to break this up.

Neauxw I have to geaux study for a Religieauxn exam.:cmad:

that's easy.
losing a loved one.
if they leave you, you can always fall in love with another.
if you lose a mother, you can't just go out and find another mother.
doy!

watching your girlfriend make deep pasionate love to your best friends and hearing her say that it was the best she has ever recieved , and no man has ever done that to her including you.

or tearing a hang nail.

watching your girlfriend make deep pasionate love to your best friends and hearing her say that it was the best she has ever recieved , and no man has ever done that to her including you.
haha!!
that sucks.:dry:

Hmmm... what hurts most....

Stuck me on that one.

No, actually, I know. 4AM period cramps. Thought my appendix was going last night.

My own insides turning against me? Oh yeah, not fun.

Good luck getting thru the pain. I know it's not a walk in the park. I'm glad to never experience that. Do you get a bunch of mood swing with that too? I know that most of the girls I know do.

Good luck getting thru the pain. I know it's not a walk in the park. I'm glad to never experience that. Do you get a bunch of mood swing with that too? I know that most of the girls I know do.

I get mood swings. I get raging killer mood swings. One minute I'm lovely, next minute I'm trying to claw people's eyes out on the dancefloor, then I burst into tears.

If you've ever had kidney stones, it feels like that, except all the way across your lower abdomen.

I get mood swings. I get raging killer mood swings. One minute I'm lovely, next minute I'm trying to claw people's eyes out on the dancefloor, then I burst into tears.

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"