What hurts the most?

I remember once in baseball, I had my cup on, and got nailed there by a hard grounder, while one was in and one was out...

Calvin said:
I remember once in baseball, I had my cup on, and got nailed there by a hard grounder, while one was in and one was out...

Stop talking dirty.This is a family site.

all that i know is that getting kicked in the balls....
****IN HURTS LIKE A *****! :mad:

Mentok said:
Stubbed toe. Its officially the most pain anyone can ever have.

I've stubbed my toe and have gotten kicked in the shins.

Getting kicked in the shins is worse, unless that toe is broken.

I'd imagine giving birth. However, getting kicked in the testicles can cause long-term damage, and absolutely nothing good can come of it... But in the literal sense, I'd imagine giving birth would hurt more.

Giving birth can kill you.

War Lord said:
Like you'd know.
It's not exactly a big secret or anything that women have died from childbirth.

Calvin said:
It's not exactly a big secret or anything that women have died from childbirth.

That's because they gave up.

Reading this thread hurts more than both choices.

Giving birth is like taking a huge, painful dump. I can think of nothing more painful than a busted nut. :(

Palpadious said:
Giving birth is like taking a huge, painful dump. I can think of nothing more painful than a busted nut. :(
I know the public schools aren't as good as they should be when it comes to sex education, but the baby comes out of the woman's vagina, not her ass. Imagine giving birth to a golf ball out of your penis, or something.

This thread is f'ing ridiculous in itself.

Gee what hurts more?
As a guy never knowing what's it like to give birth to a child?

A woman will never know what's it like to get kick in the balls and a man will never know what it's like to give birth?

What's with all these tarded threads?

Well, it's passerby, what did you expect? He has a history of making "interesting" threads.

And by that I mean trashed threads.

Getting kicked in the nuts. No good comes of that. Atleast with giving birth you get a baby.

Little known fact; getting nailed in the balls increases fertility and penis size.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Well, it's passerby, what did you expect? He has a history of making "interesting" threads.

And by that I mean trashed threads.

dumbest autistic guy ever.:rolleyes:

Which is better?
Holding hands or like going all the way and stuff?

Erzengel said:
Which is better?
Holding hands or like going all the way and stuff?
If by "and stuff" you mean accidentally getting her pregnant, I'm gonna go with the former at the moment.

I meant taking a whizz on her but whatever turns you on. :confused:

I know about cleveland steamers. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"