What Hurts The Most???

Taiwarriorz21

Sidekick
Reaction score
What hurts the most? Losing a loved one, losing a job, losing your Lover, physical pain, emotional pain, relationship with your parents, relationship with friends....What hurts the most for you...We aren't talkin about sexually speaking...LoL

When you gots a big fat elk in yer sights but somethin' spooks it right as you pull the trigger so you only nick it's elk-ass an' it gets away. :csad:

did he just end a question about physical and emotional pain with "LOL"?

You could try each so you know...

Seriously... why do you want to know?

no matter how painful it is, you gotta keep moving and enjoy life, you know the superational stuff...

When you gots a big fat elk in yer sights but somethin' spooks it right as you pull the trigger so you only nick it's elk-ass an' it gets away. :csad:

Congraduations Number Two! Now why don't you stop being childish and get back on subject. It's a simple question and doesn't need that crap. I serious want to see what hurts people the most in their lives and if people have somethings in common as far as struggles go...So kind get serious or avoid this thread...seriously I dont think you can be productive here b/c of your negativity. So either contribute or move along. Thanks Wil!

when you are *********ing, and your parents interupt you, but you dont stop for some reason you carry on cause you cant help it , cause it feels so good

did he just end a question about physical and emotional pain with "LOL"?
I am surprised he did not mention playing ultimate frisbee, the time he aced the SATs, his girlfriend Amber and how hawt her boobs are, his sheer unparraleled genius (he gets from intro level college courses), going to Mardi Gras', or breaking some world record in something...

Congraduations Number Two! Now why don't you stop being childish and get back on subject. It's a simple question and doesn't need that crap. I serious want to see what hurts people the most in their lives and if people have somethings in common as far as struggles go...So kind get serious or avoid this thread...seriously I dont think you can be productive here b/c of your negativity. So either contribute or move along. Thanks Wil!

So sorry, Constable, I didn't realize you had authority here. I am ever so repentant.

You could try each so you know...

Seriously... why do you want to know?

no matter how painful it is, you gotta keep moving and enjoy life, you know the superational stuff...

yea...idk i just want to evaulate some of the things I go thru daily with others.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

sorry, i'm one of those people who must recite songs lyrics when hearing part of a song

My emotional pain begins when I see you have created a new thread trying to be serious ... then have to read posts and replies with HORRIFIC spelling. It hurts my eyes. My brain cells die and cry and say ... "Oh me oh my!"

I think he's going to die!

That's not a very deep question. What hurts people the most cannot really be compared. You could certainly find a physical pain and measure it to figure out exactly how painful it was. Emotional pain is going to vary...and furthermore the answers to these questions are not on a SHH message board.

My emotional pain begins when I see you have created a new thread trying to be serious ... then have to read posts and replies with HORRIFIC spelling. It hurts my eyes. My brain cells die and cry and say ... "Oh me oh my!"

I think he's going to die!
I concur. Threads with poorly thought out topics on top of atrocious spelling are a plague upon the world.

I slammed the side of my head into a porch railing at age 8, I bled like crazy. That hurt pretty bad.

That's not a very deep question. What hurts people the most cannot really be compared. You could certainly find a physical pain and measure it to figure out exactly how painful it was. Emotional pain is going to vary...and furthermore the answers to these questions are not on a SHH message board.

true... just wondering what's going on in today's world and what burdens the hearts of this society.

Yea I know the answer aren't on here. I just want to see where people are comming from and see if people have input or testimonies that showed them thru the storms of life. that's all

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEARN TO TYPE for the Love of all that is HOLY!!!

Your poor spelling is lowering my I

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

sorry, i'm one of those people who must recite songs lyrics when hearing part of a song

indeed...i have that habit too. rascal flatts rulez.

maybe doo a lil fishin' later. Hunt me some deer and such. Uhn Huhn .... I reckon ... AHHHH!!!!!

I just want to see where people are comming from and see if people have input or testimonies that showed them thru the storms of life. that's all

:huh: "testimonies that showed them thru the storms of life"
Gawd this isn't about religion is it?

:huh: "testimonies that showed them thru the storms of life"
Gawd this isn't about religion is it?

nope. It has to do with the things that they learn or other helped them learn. To get thru somethings we need the help of others such as our families, friends, professionals, and etc.

true... just wondering what's going on in today's world and what burdens the hearts of this society.
Society as a whole...money most likely. God and religion going to be in there. War obviously. Death obviously.

Notions of Justice, Freedom and Peace certainly are always burdens on American society.

You'll need to be more specific. Burden and pain are two different things, and you really haven't defined what you mean by either. Pain can mean physical pain, emotional pain, physcological pain, societial pain, stress...all those things can be construed as burdens or pain.

As I say the question your asking is not very deep and I could give you a laundry list of "pains" and "burdens". What is it exactly you wish to know about pain?

Oh, I get it.
YOU can LOL in the thread, but I can't.

But I was gonna say eventually...it's different for everybody.
For me, Loss of Lover.

You had decades with your family, and never chose them in the first place.
And loss of friends is horrible.
But in a "lover" (I hate that word), you lose a person that you're closer to than anyone else (ideally), in that you lose the emotional side of the friendship, and the physical side.

This is all assuming that you were really in deep love with the person of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"