What is Batman Strength level?

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight' started by explode7, Jan 28, 2006.

1. mano012sg Registered

both within the physques of human capability. Why cant both be ultiamtely developed, for their own purposes?
    its balance vs preference

2. mano012sg Registered

by the way endurance is a generic term for 'fitness baseline'. Its strength, stamina,speed and duration all rolled into one.

Its all about the skill of using your energy. that's it. MUscles and all are partly genetic, yet partly evolutionary as in based on your demand. I refuse to believe that even genes are a limit...coz even cells communicate and evolve.

3. War Lord Registered

For example, the type of person who can do champion level power-lifting is going to have a very dense bone structure as well as a great capacity for putting on muscle. This adds weight that is going to take away from a body's ability to maximize endurance.

Not to mention that a champion power-lifter is going to have a lot of fast-twitch muscles, which is capable of expending a lot of energy quickly (which is why they can lift a lot of weight quickly), but the price of expending a lot of energy is not being able to minimize energy expenditure that is needed for marathon running.

4. saint sinner x Registered

hahahahahah you guys are very funny, some of you are stating that batman can only lift 750pounds max? It's the danm Batman and he is stronger then every non-powered hero such as: Nightwing, Punisher, Daredevil, Robin, Black Panther. I'll show you guys straight from the source now let's just take a closer look at the comics now shall we.

Batman is able to hold a cieling that weights exactly 1000pounds

[​IMG]

Had enough? No I don't think so, here's Batman swinging MAN-BAT btw MAN-BAT weights about 600pounds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's batman showing off some strength and adgility and looking pretty danm bad ass and stylish at it.

[​IMG]

Yea I pretty much established that Batman's strength is above a normal human then again Batman was never really meant to be taken realisticly he is a fictional character just like james bond and mcguyver.

As for spiderman's strength well www.marvel.com has him as 15times stronger then his own strength so I would say he's about the same strength level as Batman Beyond.

BAT's IS A FREAKIN BAD ASS!

5. War Lord Registered

As I said, while being a champion in one area is going to prevent a person from being a champion in another area, that doesn't mean that they can't develop further abilities in their weak areas, but they won't be able to have be a champion in those areas.

For example, a power-lifter can probably gain enough endurance to run 5 or 6 miles, but probably not much further without inhibiting his ability to lift massive weights.

6. Eros Registered

Spider-man can lift about 15 tons, Batman beyonds suit cannot do this.

7. DA Harvey Dent Registered

Exactly. Are people that dense that they don't understand this?

8. DA Harvey Dent Registered

Hello? Mcfly? There's a reason power lifters are built a certain way and marathon runners are built a completely different way. Like War Lord said, a power lifter can train to be a maraton runner and vice versa however, he will never be a top marathon runner while simultaneously being a top power lifter. Its a physiological impossiblity b/c of different muscle fiber recruitment (marathon runners have highly developed Type I muscle fibers; and power lifters have highly developed Type II muscle fibers), body momentum and dynamics, etc.

9. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

I'm pretty sure this is un-funny.

Checking....checking.....uh, yes...not funny.:woot:

10. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

Btw.......shouldn't some of those feats of strengths get chalked up to the good 'ol 'Bat-God'?

11. StorminNorman Registered

Of course he could...

With Prep Time. :batman:

12. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

That Batman Beyond suit can do a **** load of things. He can take a great ass whooping in that, Terry did atleast....

13. StorminNorman Registered

Yea, I mean Terry was a normal teenage (he was not unreasonably strong, big, special) who puts on a suit and BOOM! Got Batman's strength and abilities.

I would of loved to see what grown up, Bruce trained Terry could of done.

14. War Lord Registered

It occurs to me that if the wolves are trained to attack when the "sky" reaches the floor, that there might be nothing to attack, because a squished Batman isn't the best of targets.