The Dark Knight What is Batman Strength level?

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight Trilogy' started by explode7, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Eros Registered

Batman is stornger then the average guy, he has the same strength level as Green Arrow and all the other powerless heroes.

2. StorminNorman Registered

I would say Batman is more strong than your normal powerless heroes. (Green Arrow, Nightwing, Huntress, Daredevil). He has always come off (to me) to be much more power than the finess of say a Nightwing or a Daredevil. Green Arrow isn't exactly in the same catagory me thinks.

3. War Lord Registered

I know more than you might think, because I've actually studied the subject. That doesn't mean that I know everything there is to fitness and I have forgotten much I'll admit, because it's been about 20 years since I've studied the material, but I have studied it and know enough still.

However in terms of this subject, I only wanted to show that Batman was merely plausible and show how it was plausible.

4. Eros Registered

considering Green Arrow,Nightwing,Huntress,Daredevil take on super powered villains just like batman does, i would disagree with your statement.

5. Keyser Sushi Squirrel Baffle

This thread is stupid.

Batman is stronger than you. Batman is smarter than you.

End of discussion.

6. Eros Registered

he also is apprently more homosexual then us.

[​IMG]

7. StorminNorman Registered

Nightwing/Huntress/Daredevil have more of an acrobatic style than Batman does though. Their body types are much more stremelined and thus would equal to more speed/less power.

Green Arrow uses projectiles, so he doesn't need the pure brute force Batman does.

8. War Lord Registered

I can't help but ask why, during the fifties, they showed married people sleeping in different beds, but they show this?

9. mano012sg Registered

what I am telling you is this. I don't care if you are a PH.D on the subject of Fitness and human potential....coz when you put limits on a human being, especially one like batman....all your studies is useless.

Here's my belief: no limits, temporary plaeteus ok, but in the long term no limits. I don't even give a **** to professors' insisting that the human body will this or that or impossible...coz...these same smarties have not been able understand things that happen but are 'outside the realm of science'. I am talking about normal things at an extreme level. So so long as they can't explain that, I don't give a **** about their studies.

10. mano012sg Registered

you can ask me: if I am so smart...do I have the answers. As a matter of fact I do. But sorry I am not going to share them. You go and use yur studies and figure them out for yourself.

11. War Lord Registered

Then why are you arguing with me on this? :confused:

If you've read the thread, I've defended the plausibility of Batman from the start.

12. mano012sg Registered

since you know so much tell me:
    What is the true upper limit of the human physical potential. I am not talking about xxx lbs max....I am talking about when the human being's potential is unleashed so that he is completely full of energy and totally balanced and calm, that that is truly the peak potential of the human individual that there's no way he can improve anymore...what is that level?

Now forget scientists and present predictions. Based on solely your studies and understanding--Answer me on this:

1) Describe based on your understanding the ''things he could do" at (complete) peak physical potential
    2) Give me the stats in your opinion for every component of fitness (strength, power, speed etc..), for this person at this peak potential.

I want to see how much we have in common in understanding.

13. Eros Registered

i do agree, but Green arrow physique matches Batman[as does Roy Harper].Ive yet to see Baman physically do something another none powered hero can't do[ if not better]. Hell Robin can do most of the things Bruce can do, only when Tim drake does it its more impressive, him being a teenager[and skinny 5 foot nothing] and all.

14. Keyser Sushi Squirrel Baffle

It's THAN. More homosexual THAN us. THAN. Not THEN.

"Then" is a reference to a specific point in time. "Than" is a comparative term.

I am smarter THAN you.

You made a typo, and THEN I corrected you.

:yay:

15. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

I'm pretty sure that's Ownage.

Checking......checking......uh, yes. Ownage.

16. Eros Registered

ChrisBaleBatman i really hope you are aware i Am John MacLeod of the Clan Macleod.

17. Crooklyn Registered

I'm pretty sure that's Ass-Kissing.

Checking......checking......uh, yes. Ass is kissed. [​IMG]

:ninja:

18. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

The who..........? Of the what......? :huh: :huh: :huh:

aware? uh.......yeah, I'm aware of ownage when I see it. Hey, take it up with Keyser.

19. War Lord Registered

The upper limit of the human body has probably been figured out, but I wouldn't know what it is.

However, the way the human body is set up, when you are at the upper extreme of the human body in one aspect, you lose out on others. For example, you don't see marathon champions competing in weight-lifitng competitions for the very reason that the the kind of body that creates endurance champions don't create weight-lifting champions. Bodies that create champion power-lifters don't create champion marathon runners.

You can have a person being at peak fitness in any particular physical aspect (or a few of them), but then they cannot be so in others.

It is possible to have a person who is in the upper-middle range for many physical aspects, but that person pays a price by not being able to be a champion in any physical aspect.

Since this thread was on Batman's physical strength, I merely provided an explanation of how he is so strong.

20. mano012sg Registered

typical expalination. Straight from the studies.
    But you've not answered the question directly. Putting limits on the human body. Fine if that is your thanking...fantastic...live with it.

21. mano012sg Registered

But you've not answered the question directly. Putting limits on the human body. Fine if that is your thinking...fantastic...live with it.

22. mano012sg Registered

But you've not answered the question directly. Putting limits on the human body. Fine if that is your thinking...fantastic...live with it.

23. War Lord Registered

When you can show me a champion marathon runner lifting world class weights, I'll take your rebuttle under consideration.

24. DA Harvey Dent Registered

I agree. You can't be at the upper level of power lifting and simultaneously be at the upper level of long distance running. The reason is simply b/c both of those activities require different levels of endurance, muscle fiber recruitment, VO2 levels, etc.

Yup, you can be a very strong power lifter and be a very good long distance runner - you just can't be at the top level for each of these activites b/c they require vastly different bodytypes.

25. mano012sg Registered

On earth...so far there isn't any, unless you count Bruce Lee, who for his own size and worth was pretty much well-rounded, and still admired by these elite athletes. But this at a higher level...so so far not yet (only)

As for the others...they are limited by mindsets like yours or take to their preferences with passion. If they talk about balanced exercise its only in terms of the main one stands out, while all the rest are just supporting for the sake of having exercise balance.

But still coz of their area of focus....the results are like you claim...strength high, speed sacrificed etc...

So i'll show you an example when that person comes....errr....actually you'll see for yourself...since such a person will be world legend.