What Is More Powerful?

pHat_aL

Civilian
Reaction score
The written word

Or photographes and images.

If, for example, you had only one post to be banned forever. Could you do it with one remark. Or one photograph.

naruto_naruto0007.jpg

Naruto Says: I don't understand, Dattebayo!!??

Remember, we're trying to distinguish what form (words or images) has the power to invoke the most emotion.

So, you can't do both. Sorry.

Pics can be docotred, words last for ever, unlike prolly like this thread...maybe. I'll wait for DOG LIPS to respond then we'll see.

pHat_aL said:
Remember, we're trying to distinguish what form (words or images) has the power to invoke the most emotion.

So, you can't do both. Sorry.

:confused: did you not read what was posted?

pHat_aL said:
Did you just call me a ****e?
Worry not. It was aimed at me.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It's not "either/or", ****e.
I know it's not, buttwipe. I was elucidating the determination on which conveys the same message better, dingdong.

I still don't think you understand the question, danger mouse.

pHat_aL said:
I still don't think you understand the question, danger mouse.
You wanted to know which conveyed greater emotion - written words or images. Correct?

I gave an example of both written words and an image conveying the same message in the hopes of extracting an answer.

And my "Hmmmmmm...." at the end of my posts denotes that the jury is still out, with a slight tinge of "duh!" sarcasm into it.

So, please tell me which part of this thread that I failed to understand so I may correct myself. Thank you.

I think words can convey the most powerful emotions. However, pictures are easier to convey emotions with.

Basically, I'm saying both can express very powerful emotions. But words can reach the highest highs (or lowest lows, as the case may be).

To get banned, I'd use a picture, but then, I'm lazy.

oakzap425 said:
Hince why Naruto is confused, phat

In other words, does a book resonate longer? Or a potrait and painting?

But if I wanna get banned, I'd go out with a bang. So, instead of saying "**** YOU, EVERYBODY ON SHH!!", I'd post a very graphic picture of an orgy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"