What is worse? Adultry or Prostitution???

Calvin said:
What if your children suck?

Sell them into child prostitution and I take it you have no more points to defend your argument with.

Mr Sparkle said:
I'm learning to love you ....

I wasn't going to respond to you, since you're mexican, but yea...

I seem to be an aquired taste around here, especially to job stealing, lazy, commie loving mexicans...

Just kidding. The best dishwasher my family ever had was a mexican.

But seriously, I love mexicans and mexico.

Calvin said:
I still stand by my original argument.

Once again, you are confusing prostitution with things that aren't nessesarily part of prostitution, while adultery, itself, is about breaking a promise made to another.

Outsiderzedge said:
I wasn't going to respond to you, since you're mexican, but yea...

I seem to be an aquired taste around here, especially to job stealing, lazy, commie loving mexicans...

Just kidding. The best dishwasher my family ever had was a mexican.

But seriously, I love mexicans and mexico.

:) see?

:hugs: :hearts:

Outsiderzedge said:
Once again, you are confusing prostitution with things that aren't nessesarily part of prostitution, while adultery, itself, is about breaking a promise made to another.
If there's a such thing as free prostitution, then by all means, I withdraw my argument.

Calvin said:
If there's a such thing as free prostitution, then by all means, I withdraw my argument.

In Nevada, prostitution is legal, but regulated. There is no underground ring. The women work of their own free will, are paid well, have healthcare, receive periodic checkups as per state laws, receive paid vacations and even have dental. The best part is that they pay taxes, so they're contributing something back to society.

Once again, what you're arguing against are the effects of illegal prostitution, not prostitution itself.

Outsiderzedge said:
In Nevada, prostitution is legal, but regulated. There is no underground ring. The women work of their own free will, are paid well, have healthcare, receive periodic checkups as per state laws, receive paid vacations and even have dental. The best part is that they pay taxes, so they're contributing something back to society.

Once again, what you're arguing against are the effects of illegal prostitution, not prostitution itself.
But... it's not free, right? Adultery, last time I checked, was free.

Calvin said:

Alimony. Child support. Court costs. Lawyer fees. Sounds kind of expensive to me.

jag

Calvin said:

Holy crap... how the hell...

Nicely done, sir. I bow to your superior wit and humor. o|^\_

"worse". What's so bad about adultry, isn't that love? Prostitution has something to do with money so I think it's easier for most to call that "worse." Adultry is just plain natural rolling.

Calvin said:

free prostitution....??? where

I'm going to say adultery because it usually betrays a trust. Prostitution in America today is abusive, exploitative, and leads to the spread of STIs. However these problems are not inherint in the institution of prostitution; they are a result of it being illeagel and its lack of regulation. On the other hand, that breach of trust seems to be inherint in adultery. If you can't keep the relationship going, I beleive it is far better to be up front about it with your partner than to sleep with somebody else behind their back.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
"worse". What's so bad about adultry, isn't that love? Prostitution has something to do with money so I think it's easier for most to call that "worse." Adultry is just plain natural rolling.

Way to create another account Calvin :o

Adultry is the lesser of the two in my book, but we all got a wondering eye.

im a loyal person, so i HATE adultry, and prostitution is a buisness, so it all plays out fairly

Any sexual act for money is prostitution...even hand jobs Strange. Adultery is far worse.

Sandman138 said:
On the other hand, that breach of trust seems to be inherint in adultery. If you can't keep the relationship going, I beleive it is far better to be up front about it with your partner than to sleep with somebody else behind their back.

What if, for example, a man and a woman get married but after a few years one of them stops wanting sex(sometimes this can occur because of medical reasons), but the other still wants sex? Their relationship is doing fine in every other aspect, except that one of the partners still wants sex and the other does not. Would it be more considerate for that person who still has a libido to pressure their S.O. into something they don't want to do regularly, or to take care of that need elsewhere?

Monogamy is a nice idea(for some people), but sometimes there are unforseen situations that make it very difficult.

Maxwell Smart said:
What if, for example, a man and a woman get married but after a few years one of them stops wanting sex(sometimes this can occur because of medical reasons), but the other still wants sex? Their relationship is doing fine in every other aspect, except that one of the partners still wants sex and the other does not. Would it be more considerate for that person who still has a libido to pressure their S.O. into something they don't want to do regularly, or to take care of that need elsewhere?

Monogamy is a nice idea(for some people), but sometimes there are unforseen situations that make it very difficult.
Its called masterbation. And sex shouldn't be the glue holding a marriage together any ways.

chaseter said:
Its called masterbation. And sex shouldn't be the glue holding a marriage together any ways.

masterbation shouldn't be glue(y)???

:eek: ......

Maxwell Smart said:

Then be open about it. I'm not saying that one must be monogamous, in fact, I'm rather against the idea of monogamy these days. However, if one is in a monogamous relationship and finds themselves not being sexually satisfied, they should be honest about that to their partner. I'm not saying that one should be pressured into doing something they don't want to do, but part of being in a relationship is working through problems and whether or not one of the two partners starts seeing somebody else for their needs, it should be consented to by both parties within the relationship (and whoever that person is sleeping with outside of the relationship, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"