What makes America right?

So black people and minorities aren't priorities, my question about the madrasses you didn't answer and you're absolutely right, you have no clue what to do in Afghanistan. That is why in a few years its going to blow up in Ameica's face again, as sad as that is. Afghanistan and Iraq need proper educational centers, rather than puppet democracies. As long as the poor people see their only salvation in sending their children to the madrassas, terrorim won't end. Terrorism is an ideology, and to destroy it you first have to destroy the source of the ideology. Namely the madrassas. There aren't as many troops patrolling Afghani borders and on the hunt for al- queda members because of the diversion in Iraq. The military isn't able to try its hardest to find Osama when clearly they aren't using enough personnel. And If the US is going to be all high and mighty and take out evil organizations, why not deal with the hate organizations such as the KKK that are IN THE USA FIRST?!

Computron2005 said:
So black people and minorities aren't priorities, my question about the madrasses you didn't answer and you're absolutely right, you have no clue what to do in Afghanistan. That is why in a few years its going to blow up in Ameica's face again, as sad as that is. Afghanistan and Iraq need proper educational centers, rather than puppet democracies. As long as the poor people see their only salvation in sending their children to the madrassas, terrorim won't end. Terrorism is an ideology, and to destroy it you first have to destroy the source of the ideology. Namely the madrassas. There aren't as many troops patrolling Afghani borders and on the hunt for al- queda members because of the diversion in Iraq. The military isn't able to try its hardest to find Osama when clearly they aren't using enough personnel. And If the US is going to be all high and mighty and take out evil organizations, why not deal with the hate organizations such as the KKK that are IN THE USA FIRST?!
actually I was trying to make that point as well, but you articulated it much better than I could have, thanks.

akut401 said:
nope, because if i was, i would ask questions without question marks.

That's just poor grammar. It's not a sign of illiteracy.

Good try though.

So you guys get conquered in one area and move onto the other.

Groovy

Sgt. Homestar said:
You would enjoy their company.

By the way, I am not white.

Moron.

Racist have always been around, and our best fight against the KKK is through education and trying to change their minds to understand that all races are equal.

Let me ask you genius, how do you suggest we get rid of a group like the KKK? :)

Outsiderzedge said:
That's just poor grammar. It's not a sign of illiteracy.

Good try though.

and now were arguing about grammar.

thats ok though, according to you, im going to hell for not agreeing with another man's opinions.

akut401 said:

thats ok though, according to you, im going to hell for not agreeing with another man's opinions.

huh?

Outsiderzedge said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akut401
So, to sum up, if anybody doesn't agree with you, they should burn in hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsiderzedge
That's what the man said. Are you illiterate.

akut401 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by akut401
So, to sum up, if anybody doesn't agree with you, they should burn in hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsiderzedge
That's what the man said. Are you illiterate.

Clearing up what another person said is the same as agreeing with that person?

You suck at this game.

akut401 said:

Well obviously.

If you believe evil dictactors, governments and organizations should be in power, why should you go to heaven?

Outsiderzedge said:
Clearing up what another person said is the same as agreeing with that person?

You suck at this game.

first of all, what game?

and secondly, if youre telling me that wasnt an agreement, then why were you in the discussion at all?

strike-hard said:
If they don't agree that evil organizations, governments and dictactors should be taken out, than yes they should burn in hell.

?

It is the half assed, sloppy, illogical, dishonest, costly, violent, murderous way in which it is done that I disagree with.

strike-hard said:
Well obviously.

If you believe evil dictactors, governments and organizations should be in power, why should you go to heaven?

i apologize, i thought you told me to go to hell for having a different opinion, not for believing certain people shouldnt be in power...

also,i dont believe some should be in power, but im pretty sure you and i have would have a different idea of how to go about it....

bluejake01 said:
It is the half assed, sloppy, illogical, dishonest, costly, violent, murderous way in which it is done that I disagree with.

:up:

strike- why do you see enemies everywhere?

why- if we disagree with you- do you immediately label us "terrorist sympathizers"?

is it possible that we both basically want the same thing, and just have different ways we'd each want to go about getting there?

do you really think we're all evil? really?

maxwell's demon said:
he's the only one? and why? and are you serious?

Go see his post in the ass-kicking thread and see why...

I do not remember the names of all the users here yet but when I come across another, i'll be sure to fill you in.

thanks! so- you are really serious?

wait- so it's this quote?: "Im an american, but sadly I would have to say that the USA needs a good kick in the ass."

actually no i'm not.

and you really think his statment makes him a traitor? do you understand why he said it?

are you serious?

strike-hard said:
Tables are turned and you don't like it.

Yup, just what I expected to.

what the hell are you babbling about?
no really, help me out.....what the hell are you talking about?

speaking out against a war you don't believe in and hoping to bring back troops whose lives you feel are being wasted is not treacherous it's the most patriotic thing you can do in a democratic society. Calling anyone any and all disenters 'traitors' is what's unpatriotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"