What "style" should the Dr. Strange movie be?

as long as they don't OVER EXPLAIN the magik I'm fine with any kind of fantasy style, but, I'd swing the Hellboy type look I think with a touch of Ditko magics
I agree. the third act of hellboy with all the lovecraftian elements is a perfect example of how to do it. add acid and it will be fine

Gangnam style, of course. :D

I think it should bridge the gap between fantasy and horror. Lovecraftian style. I picked horror/suspense, since that's the closest; but really, it's both. Dark fantasy.

This all the way, and said in a way better way than I could express......really, it took me 5 minutes to come up with nothing and I saw this post....:funny:

So now that the movie is announced for Phase 3 isn't it time we got a Dr. Strange forum?

Dr. Strange does deserve his own forum and usually when a movie is announced the character's forum opens.

So it should be soon.

So Dr. Strange has officially been confirmed by the powers that be?

When was this and by who.

Kevin Fiege said he was trying to get Dr. Strange into Phase 3 not to long ago. I wouldn't say it is necessarily slated, but that is basically how Fiege talked about Guardians of the Galaxy

I understand that and I remember it. But my question is if it has been officially confirmed.

I thought it was. You can never trust these sites though.

Great. Where can I find this announcement.

It's way too soon, only when the film has an oficial release date should it have its oun sub-forum. It's laughable to do so now that we're not even sure if it will get a movie in Phase 3, it's probable, but right now it's still not 100% sure, unlike with Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy

Dark Fantasy but still reachable for the average movie goer.

Strrrriiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee. Stop these tweener movies. That's basically what we got with Thor. Dr. Strange needs to take chances if they want to generate some solid buzz. Being a poor man's Thor is not going to work. Perfect blend of sci-fi/fantasy, but dark and targeted to a mature audience. It shouldn't be a movie you bring the little boys and girls to, because they aren't going to comprehend a guy like Strange from face value.

In other words, six months later and Dr.Strange still doesn't desserve its oun section :o
not much happend in the last 6 month on the Strange front. last year I was hoping that by now we would have a Strange and a Panther section. but it seems MS tries to focus on Phase II right now, which is not a bad thing per se. It is just a little disheartening for us Dr. Strange fans that the movie has been teased by Feige for three years and not much has happend since.

The same style as Iron Man...only with magic. Ie...some humor but also seriousness and action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"