Comics What the hell is an "Omega" class mutant?

Cho Chang

Civilian
Reaction score
What's an Omega? Who are they and why? And where can I read about it?

Go to the "Who is your favorite Omega Level Mutant thread" and go to page 3 or 4 and there are some helpfull post that will clue you in :up:. And dont really kill yourself about it. Its a topic that has not been explained as much as people would like it to be.

dear God not again

why not just read the big existing thread about this already. Its on the front page.

Exploding Boy said:
Go to the "Who is your favorite Omega Level Mutant thread" and go to page 3 or 4 and there are some helpfull post that will clue you in :up:. And dont really kill yourself about it. Its a topic that has not been explained as much as people would like it to be.
Thank you.

FieryBalrog said:
dear God not again

why not just read the big existing thread about this already. Its on the front page.
Easy post nazi, easy boy.

Cho Chang said:
Easy post nazi, easy boy.
sorry, it just gets brought up every week. And theres a thread on the front page about it.

War Lord said:
I guess the dear boy never heard about wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-Level_Mutant

Thanks 4 that War Lord because i had little clue what omega was. But out of all of that from the link u gave us that i just read, i just don't see any possible way that iceman is omega and storm isn't. I just can't quite figure that out and i really don't think its possible. But NO im not turning this into another versus thread,lol.

javon said:
Thanks 4 that War Lord because i had little clue what omega was. But out of all of that from the link u gave us that i just read, i just don't see any possible way that iceman is omega and storm isn't. I just can't quite figure that out and i really don't think its possible. But NO im not turning this into another versus thread,lol.

Storm is powerful, but not all powerful within her power subset. While Iceman can do anything and everything within his powersubset, including evaporating the oceans and turning all the water to snow, Storm cannot control the weather of all the planet at once.

Omega distinction is something that is unnecessary and serves nothing but fuel to the burning ****piles that are "Which character is better?" online arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"