The Avengers What villain do you want in the Avengers movie?

marcvader

Lurker #1
Reaction score
So what villain would you like the Avengers take on?

There's something very resonant about the Avengers being pit against their own creations. I say give us Ultron. Everything else is either too small (Red Skull? Doesn't Captain America beat him solo?) or too big (Skrulls - lets not bring in the aliens right off the bat, okay?)

Is it too early for the Masters of Evil? I just think it would be great to see some of the member's old adversaries. Seeing Abomination up against Thor or Iron Man would be kinda cool.

I think they will fight Hulk in the first half of the movie and gain him to fight against who ever else is the other villain in the second half of the movie.

Yes, yes, and YES. I would hate for Hulk not to be on the Avengers' side in the climax.

Baron Zemo or HYDRA led by Baron Von Strucker (maybe both)

baron_zemo_II_1.jpg
strucker.jpg

and either Loki or Leader (maybe both)

200px-Loki_asgard~0.jpg
776-the%20leader.bmp

Also an armored villain like Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo (or both)

225px-Titaniuman.png
95538-85855-crimson-dynamo_large.jpg

Last edited:
I think they will fight Hulk in the first half of the movie and gain him to fight against who ever else is the other villain in the second half of the movie.
And in that case it might as well be Loki, just like in the first Avengers comic.

Ultron hands down, You need Red Skull in the captain america movie first.

Does it have to be just one?
Pit multiple heroes against one villain, and it'll be F4 all over again.

(I liked F4, mind you, but 4-against-1 is kind of limiting as far as fights go.)

A villain group would be really great. A group consisting of old Villains and new ones Like Abomination, Crimson Dynamo, Radioactive Man, Goliath and all under the command of Zemo or the Leader.

I think it would be much easier for The Hulk to be the villain because if you introduce too many new characters then the non comic book fan audience will end up getting confused.

The Main Avenger's should be Captain America, Iron Man, Pym, Janet, and the Hulk I guess.

The biggest money maker would be to have CA, IM, Spiderman, Wolverine, and then a couple others seeing as they already have movies out and people are already familiar with them.

I voted for Ultron, but I like Thanos the best. I feel like Thanos would need much too much back story though to give the character justice. He's too big to just shove into a movie.

Now if Marvel did a "Villians:Thanos" movie first, that would be killer awesome!

I'd like a big, elaborate plot by the Masters of Evil (though maybe they shouldn't call themselves that) with Loki as the mastermind.

I'm interested in seeing how any of these villains will look on-screen.

I'd like a big, elaborate plot by the Masters of Evil (though maybe they shouldn't call themselves that) with Loki as the mastermind.

Exactly... although I don't think Loki is much of a leader as Baron Zemo/Von Strucker; he is more of a solo villain... plus Loki would be a rehash. I'd probably use Leader as the brains/supporting villain... an armored villain for the extra muscle. Something for a climax... maybe Leader's gamma mutated army versus Pym's robot army... setting up Ultron for the sequel.

Last edited:
There's something very resonant about the Avengers being pit against their own creations. I say give us Ultron. Everything else is either too small (Red Skull? Doesn't Captain America beat him solo?)

Red Skull took on The Avengers during the Red Zone arc.

My two choices are either Namor or the Red Skull with the Cosmic Cube (and AIM behind him).

*checks poll results* wow, how popular is Ultron!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"