The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Who would you like to see as the TASM3 villain(s)?

Carnage will have his day & even if he is only gets into the Venom film thats better than nothing?:oldrazz:

Who else would you like out of say Chameleon, Vulture, Mysterio. Kraven to appear next? or others

Welcome to SHH.

:woot:

Oh yeah, I don't care what film he appears in, I just want to see him. Out of those I'd say Mysterio, tons of potential there.

And thanks!

If you are a Spidey fan you HAVE to watch SSM. Best incarnation of Spidey outside of the comics.

I just dont have time to watch it, thats the problem, I have heard from a few Spidey fans its really good, but with the 90's cartoon and two sets of movies I think I am pretty well covered for Spidey related stuff.

so who should be the villain in TASM3? whose got that edge that would make a good villain that would grab an audience, should it be one thats already been used by raimi? are there any good ones left?

i'd like to see kraven the hunter personally, not that i think audiences would run to the cinema just to see him but i think he would make an interesting character for the film

I'd love to see Morbius and Kraven in a Spider-Man film. But I guess we're going to get Doc Ock, Goblin and Vulture instead.

If only Sinister Six was happening. They had big plans. Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4, and an untitled female character from the slice of the Spidey-verse of Marvel. Me thinks it would've been Black Cat maybe, after being established in ASM 3 or 4. Maybe Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew. Oh yea, and the Venom: Carnage movie. Ah well. I'm glad MCU has him now.

But, I wanna play. Necro-bump for fun.

Secret Six
- Green Goblin (Harry Osborn)
- Doctor Octopus (given)
- Vulture (given)
- Electro (He didn't bite it, so...)
- Kraven the Hunter (to find him)
- Scorpion (Seems like another tech project Harry would've endeavored in.)

Runner-up filler would've been Shocker or Rhino as filler. Hell, start the movie with a guy with vibro-cuffs trying to break open a vault, then Spidey stop him. Then we get into Sinister Six madness. Maybe Black Cat will help out? Then close the movie with Shocker trying again to rob some other place and he's stopped. Comic relief. (No gaudy costume, just street close wearing Oscorp Tech vibro-cuffs.)

Would've loved a Mysterio story all to itself. Really test Peter's Spidey-Sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"