Sequels What villan do you think and hope will headline spider-man 4?

Venom, because they say he won't show until the end of SM3, so the villian for SM4 should be Venom. It'll more right.

Venom, if not venom then lizard

but mysterio,scorpion,Rino and black cat will NEVER be in a spiderman movie, 1 because they were throw aways in the game and 2 because they suck :)

Robotchicken said:
Venom, if not venom then lizard

but mysterio,scorpion,Rino and black cat will NEVER be in a spiderman movie, 1 because they were throw aways in the game and 2 because they suck :)

Agreed!!!

i'm seriously hoping for the lizard sometime down the line. and hopefully, its the monstrous, incredibly huge and bulking lizard.

Sir Revolver said:
i'm seriously hoping for the lizard sometime down the line. and hopefully, its the monstrous, incredibly huge and bulking lizard.

I hope so too...

Assuming Venom is in the third movie, then I am really hoping for Lizard.

I love Lizard(not as much as Venom though) but I hope they hold off on him till SM-5. Give him that much more time to develpo as a character and grow close to Peter so when it finally does happen, it tears Peter and everybody in the audience up. Here how I hope it goes:

SM-3: Sandman & GG2 w/ cliffhanger to Venom

SM-4: Venom

SM-5: Lizard, maybe with additional side-villian like Electro but maybe not

SM-6: Sinister 6- Dr. Octopus, Electro, Vulture, Scorpion, Chamelion(maybe) and Sandman(depending on his fate in SM-3) . I know it's alot to ask but it would be the last movie so go all out. I'm not 100% sure on the exact roster for the S6 yet, but it needs to include Dr Octopus, Electro, Vulture, and Scorpion. The other 2 are dependent on how the other movies unfold. Sorry, no Carnage. I think he's a cheap ripp-off of Venom and would be way to similiar to Venom for the audience to accept. I really hope it unfolds somewhat close to this, I can only hope.

SM3:Spidey gets the black suit,beats up on Sandman.All the while Harry's going further into madness and Eddie Brock loses his job or something like that that would piss him off and blames Spider-man.In the end Harry finally snaps,but bides his time to be GG2 'til SM4,Brock finds the symbiote and waits too.
SM4:Harry is nuts and attacking Pete along with Venom so the audience thinks it's not seeing the same villain again.Spidey can't beat Venom on his own,Harry comes to his senses and saves Peter by killing Venom but dies in the process or dies shortly after.In the meantime Curt Connors is built up as a character.
SM5:The Lizard,maybe a supporting villain.Forget Rhino,Mysterio,Shocker,Black Cat,Hydro-man,Man-wolf.Probably Electro.
SM6:Carnage,somehow.
I know they're signed on for at least SM6.

Well, if he's not used a great deal in SM3, it should be Venom...

Otherwise, Electro or Lizard...

I want to see Elctro & Venom!!!but its much better if Lizard and Venom!!!

Spidey has already battled the "intelligent" villains already. It's time to see what he can do against "muscle". My vote is for the Rhino, maybe even throw in The Molten Man.

i hope lizard and venom it would be cool to see how spidey is going to handle 2 enemie,s at ones

because nobody knows whats going to happen in spidey 3 these are the villains i want to see in the future films in order. and this is if venom in only a cliffhanger for spidey 3.

We have had
Green Goblin
Dock Ock
Sandman

now it should be

SM4
Venom
Lizard

SM5
Electro
Venom

SM6
Scorpian
Venom
Carnidge

i think it would be cool to have venom appear in each film after his 1st appearence the way magneto is in the x men films. Mainly because the relationship vetween peter and eddie i dont think its something u could just pull off in 1 film. aslo a lot of people like the idea of mysterio. dnt get me wrong its a cool character but his powers wouldnt really provide much kick ass spidey entertainment.

Kraven the Hunter & Chameleon

Venom still out on the loose causing major havoc.

Hi

Venom should be the only villian in number in my opinion but..... They could go the way of the awesome 90's toon and have Brock messing with Peter's head, and threatening his family etc. Pete then decides to take Brock down only, Brock likes toying with Pete so its more a case of Pete getting pulverised until Pete can think of an area lound enough to get the symbiote of Brock (should that still be the way), this then lends itself to JJ's son and the rocket. Maybe I am trying to play it out similar to the third symbiote based ep in season one but I think it would be cool. A surprise re-emergence of the Lizard would be nice as well.

There is only 4 more villains i think are dangerous enough to have there major crack at spiderman as athe main baddie. I think they should go movie wise like this.

Spidy 4 Lizard with Venom returning.
Spidy 5 Carnage.
Spidy 6 Mysterio, The Scorpion, Rhino, Doc Ock, The Volture, and The Shocker. Better known as the Sinister Six.

I dont know why everyone thinks Venom will be a cliffhanger. This movie will tie up all ends. It will be like a trilogy. Venom will fight and die. Sandman might die. And Harry is definately gone. So for Spiderman 4 - Lizard

Spencer9 said:
I dont know why everyone thinks Venom will be a cliffhanger. This movie will tie up all ends. It will be like a trilogy. Venom will fight and die. Sandman might die. And Harry is definately gone. So for Spiderman 4 - Lizard

Hi

So you think we are going to get Venom for 10 minutes and thats it. Hmmmm he would have to be a brave man to do that.

Well I'm not too sure about having 4 villians in SM3...I'm sure that by that 2-3 of them will either be quick cameos or appear at the end of the film, much like the speculation has been going on Venom. Having more than one central villan would clutter up the plot, and would turn in to a battle for screen time. After all...we all can remember Batman & Robin...ouch!! enough said. With that said I think that the central villan for SM3 will be Sandman...I think Goblin2 will likely either appear towards the end of SM3 or very sparsley in between parts of the 3rd movie. It would be best to really save his main performance untill SM4 or 5...dragging out the fact that peter wouldn't find out it was Harry until after they had been battling each other...much like their relationship from SM1 & 2. I honestly don't think Venom will be in SM3 much at all, and if he is-I agree he will likely be some sort of cliffhanger at the end of SM3. Venom is easily a stand alone villan and rightfully deserves his own movie, which is why I think they will likely hold off on using him until SM4. Besides Venom would likely need to be mostly CG, being as how his suit is living and can take many different shapes...and mostly for the action sequences, much like spiderman is now. Holding off on Venom until SM4 would give them that much more time to really nail doing fully CG characters and for technology to come that further around. AS for the rest of the possible characters...the only blank left is Dr. Conners set up from SM2. I think that it needs to be much later before he comes into the fold. Anyway, here are the rest of my predictions and/or wishlist for the future SM movies.

SM3: Sandman(main), w/ possible Goblin2 appearance, and Kat. She would serve as another possible love interest for Peter and really cause some drama between her and MJ.

SM4: Venom (main) Nothing more needs to be said...Venom is quite possibly one of the most classic SM villans and also on of SM's most formidable. This is Venoms show alone. Also possible Goblin 2 appearance.

SM5: Goblin2(main) This is where the battle between Harry and Peter comes to a climax. Peter learns who the goblin really is and must confront his best friend. Also-Possible Lizard appearance...this is where they could bring Connors in.

SM6: Either Lizard(main) and/or Mysterio(main). I think either one of these villans would make for an exciting 6th installment. Although I think Mysterio would be more menasing, I think it would also be propper to bring in Connors as the main villan as it was established in the 2nd film.

--Anything after 6--

SM7: Carnage(main) I don't know if Carnage is a classic enough character to ever warrant his own movie (being as how he is pretty new) I still wouldn't mind having him in a film. I think that it would be at this point he could be brought in.

SM8: Shocker(main, Rhino(side). I think shocker could be cool enough as a main charcter although rhino would have to be a side character. He's too goofy of a character to have his own film. I also wouldn't mind seeing him in possibly SM3 or 4 as a side character.

SM9: Kraven the hunter...or anyone else that is left at this point andd hasn't gotten their debut in one of the SM films. Being as how i'm 23 now...I would likely be in my 40's before they could ever get to a 9th movie.

Anyway...I can't wait for Spider-Man 3 in 2007...I think it has the potential to be the best entry in the SM series so far. I have very high expectations for part 3 and I know that sam saimi won't dissapoint. If there are more movies to be made after SM3...I hope they get back Raimi as well as the whole cast to do them, including Toby Maguire, which would be a feet in itself.

turbotwotone said:
Well I'm not too sure about having 4 villians in SM3...I'm sure that by that 2-3 of them will either be quick cameos or appear at the end of the film, much like the speculation has been going on Venom. Having more than one central villan would clutter up the plot, and would turn in to a battle for screen time. After all...we all can remember Batman & Robin...ouch!! enough said. With that said I think that the central villan for SM3 will be Sandman...I think Goblin2 will likely either appear towards the end of SM3 or very sparsley in between parts of the 3rd movie. It would be best to really save his main performance untill SM4 or 5...dragging out the fact that peter wouldn't find out it was Harry until after they had been battling each other...much like their relationship from SM1 & 2. I honestly don't think Venom will be in SM3 much at all, and if he is-I agree he will likely be some sort of cliffhanger at the end of SM3. Venom is easily a stand alone villan and rightfully deserves his own movie, which is why I think they will likely hold off on using him until SM4. Besides Venom would likely need to be mostly CG, being as how his suit is living and can take many different shapes...and mostly for the action sequences, much like spiderman is now. Holding off on Venom until SM4 would give them that much more time to really nail doing fully CG characters and for technology to come that further around. AS for the rest of the possible characters...the only blank left is Dr. Conners set up from SM2. I think that it needs to be much later before he comes into the fold. Anyway, here are the rest of my predictions and/or wishlist for the future SM movies.

SM3: Sandman(main), w/ possible Goblin2 appearance, and Kat. She would serve as another possible love interest for Peter and really cause some drama between her and MJ.

SM4: Venom (main) Nothing more needs to be said...Venom is quite possibly one of the most classic SM villans and also on of SM's most formidable. This is Venoms show alone. Also possible Goblin 2 appearance.

SM5: Goblin2(main) This is where the battle between Harry and Peter comes to a climax. Peter learns who the goblin really is and must confront his best friend. Also-Possible Lizard appearance...this is where they could bring Connors in.

SM6: Either Lizard(main) and/or Mysterio(main). I think either one of these villans would make for an exciting 6th installment. Although I think Mysterio would be more menasing, I think it would also be propper to bring in Connors as the main villan as it was established in the 2nd film.

--Anything after 6--

SM7: Carnage(main) I don't know if Carnage is a classic enough character to ever warrant his own movie (being as how he is pretty new) I still wouldn't mind having him in a film. I think that it would be at this point he could be brought in.

SM8: Shocker(main, Rhino(side). I think shocker could be cool enough as a main charcter although rhino would have to be a side character. He's too goofy of a character to have his own film. I also wouldn't mind seeing him in possibly SM3 or 4 as a side character.

SM9: Kraven the hunter...or anyone else that is left at this point andd hasn't gotten their debut in one of the SM films. Being as how i'm 23 now...I would likely be in my 40's before they could ever get to a 9th movie.

Anyway...I can't wait for Spider-Man 3 in 2007...I think it has the potential to be the best entry in the SM series so far. I have very high expectations for part 3 and I know that sam saimi won't dissapoint. If there are more movies to be made after SM3...I hope they get back Raimi as well as the whole cast to do them, including Toby Maguire, which would be a feet in itself.
This was probably one of the smartest posts I've seen about spidey 3 villains in a while.I would've had Electro over Shocker though.

TheFlyinRussian said:
This was probably one of the smartest posts I've seen about spidey 3 villains in a while.I would've had Electro over Shocker though.

Thanks, thats a good point. I forgot to include electro.

If theres a Fourth villan, i think it'll be spideys first major enilation in the Symbiote suit, So i think it should be someone not as threatening such as shocker, say hes robbing a bank, spidey sees him, messes with him a bit, totally destroys him, because shockers never gonna get a feature film, and the possibility of electro could, that's whgo i would chose anyhow

But... with me been a huge Symbiote fan, I think they should get a feature film, You know VENOM, CARNAGE,TOXIN, it would be nice to see, but it'll probably never come true:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"