What was your favorite Nintendo console?

Oh man, there are so many to choose from!

But if I had to pick one, it would without a doubt be the Nintendo 64. I had so many great memories playing that console - from Mario Kart 64 to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, it had some really iconic titles.

For me, the Nintendo 64 was the console that defined my childhood - and it's the one I have the most fond memories of playing. So yeah, I would definitely say the Nintendo 64 is my favorite Nintendo console. It's a classic!

I'm a little on the old side, so I have to pick the original NES. It had a lot of tech issues back in the day, mainly due to the company's initial redesign in the first place...but it still provided a ton of fun for me as a kid. I grew up on games like the first three "Super Mario" titles, "Zelda" 1 & 2, "Mike Tyson's Punch-Out", and the original "Metroid"...which infamously had no maps or save rooms. Yikes!

There were tons of other games too; I loved all six "Mega Man" adventures, "Tetris" & "Dr. Mario", "Double Dragon"...and all these are just some of the notable heavy-hitters. There was officially a grand total of 1,391 games for the NES, including North America, Japan, and other territories. Not bad, for a console that dominated the market for twelve years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"