What will be worse (or is if you have seen them) the Da Vinci Code or See No Evil?

Calendar Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
They are battling on a race to the bottom as we speak. The Da Vinci Code has 16% on rottentomatoes.com while See No Evil has 0% but only a few reviews. Whos s**t will stink to high heaven?

I still have to go with "See No Evil". It is a movie...starring Kane. Kane.

Yup, a movie starring Kane...who's a better actor than more than half of Hollywood with a great physical presence.

Reviews mean **** anyway, especially with horror films since critics loathe them to begin with and they typically laud bad movies.

I just seen See No Evil, best movie of the year so far behind The Hills Have Eyes, Da Vinci Code will be worse, as will almost every movie this year.

Really it's just a matter of personal choice as to what is better or worse. For me, The DaVinci Code will be better because I am familiar with the topic. However, I'm looking forward to a good horror film in See No Evil.

For me, it's a win-win situation.

dpm07 said:
Really it's just a matter of personal choice as to what is better or worse. For me, The DaVinci Code will be better because I am familiar with the topic. However, I'm looking forward to a good horror film in See No Evil.

For me, it's a win-win situation.

what he said.

I don't plan on seeing DVC, just not interested in it. SNE was pretty good, nice little horror/slasher flick. I would never compare the two movies though. :confused: I plan on seeing Over the Hedge this week before some X3. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"