Status
Not open for further replies.
dark_wolf_2003.jpg

jingle_all_the_way.jpg

starting_out_in_the_evening.jpg

ju_on_the_grudge.jpg

Vertigomovie.jpg

epic 10/10

Although it bogged down at the middle, the reveal and ending makes up for it.

Last edited:
The Descendants. 10/10. Holy **** this movie is great. It's ****ing amazing!!!

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

The Descendants. 10/10. Holy **** this movie is great. It's ****ing amazing!!!
I'm partial to Sideways, but if someone told me they thought The Descendants was Alexander Payne's best film I couldn't say he/she was wrong.

She's Out of My League

7/10

That was on TV though. I'm sure it's better with its full runtime. Jay Baruchel was a good choice for the lead guy.

8EWiU.jpg

The Five Year Engagement

I don't see romantic comedians often so I thought I would check this out. It's surprisingly a really good film that had a few good laughs in between. I thought both Jason Segel and Emily Blunt's character really worked well together that felt real. But I do have to say it went a little bit too long, near the end is where it needed to be shorten.
7.5/10

Q755T.jpg

God Bless America

A very awesome film that felt if Idiocracy was taken more seriously and as a dark comedy. It's a film that points out everything that is terrible about American society in general today and goes on a murder rampage. I really enjoy the lead actor, Frank, and his monologues about how screwed up we are and doesn't take a side or a group, just him being (while cynical) honest. I did find the little girl that follows him though this very annoying but it was on purpose. Her cynicism rely too much looking at the specifics and being bias where as Frank's is more simple. It's nice seeing both play off each other. Even though it's a dark comedy I do have to say I wish it wasn't too cynical or dark but oh well.
9/10

Good Night and Good Luck.

Eh.

The Skin I Live In.

There's a Spanish black woman in it who looks exactly like Seal.

Stash House

More like **** House! Dolph Lundgren should be allowed to do better films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"