When are you planning to see MOS?

The 7:00 pm show if I can get the tickets for sure. My goal is to see it at least once in 2D cause my friends can't handle 3D. And then catch it in 3D with some other friends.

Last edited:
If my local walmart has IMAX tickets I plan to go to the 7:00 pm June 13th showing, if not I'll just wait the five hours to see it at midnight in IMAX.
This.

I swore off midnight showings. I love watching movies in SILENCE.

So i will go first thing Saturday Morning.

Hoping to be at any showing on June 14.

Im flying from Phoenix to NYC to see it the midnight premier. Still debating on Imax or standard 2d? what you guys think? anyone else in manhattan seeing it on Midnight?

Im flying from Phoenix to NYC to see it the midnight premier. Still debating on Imax or standard 2d? what you guys think? anyone else in manhattan seeing it on Midnight?

why in the world are you going from Phoenix to NYC just to watch the movie?

when am I seeing it? June 13th at 12am....well...technically June 14th 12am lol in Ultra AvX 3D :D if I can find it at an earlier date and time I'll go for that :)

Anywhere between the 10th and the 12th of June.

I took off on the 14th for my birthday and will be seeing the first 2D show in the morning. I'm hoping to beat the crowds, get a good seat, and enjoy it in peace.

I may see again in IMAX 3D on Saturday with friends. Friday's my birthday so I'm making my girlfriend make a whole weekend out of it.

2D of course, I despise 3D with a passion

why in the world are you going from Phoenix to NYC just to watch the movie?

well its my birthday so I am taking a trip to NYC, also getting Married on June 14th in NYC, so since I am going to be down there coincidently, I will be watching the movie in NYC

well its my birthday so I am taking a trip to NYC, also getting Married on June 14th in NYC, so since I am going to be down there coincidently, I will be watching the movie in NYC

well happy early birthday and congrats!

Is your birthday on the 14th like mine?!

Possibly at 3AM on Friday. Normally I'd do the midnight showing but one of my all time favorite bands DEATH GRIPS is playing St. Louis for the first time that Thursday night and I CAN'T miss it.

No my birthday is actually June 10th

That's so crazy my birthday is also June 10th and I am also getting married. Although my wedding is May 26th. Will actually be seeing Man of Steel on my honeymoon in Downtown Disney in Orlando Florida. Still need to do some research on what is the best theatre there. Very excited so is the wife to be, matter of fact she's almost as excited to see Man of Steel as I am.

Last edited:
No my birthday is actually June 10th

That's so crazy my birthday is also June 10 and I am also getting married. Although my wedding is May 26. Will actually be seeing Man of Steel on my honeymoon in Downtown Disney in Orlando Florida. Still need to do some research on what is the best theatre there. Very very excited so is th

June 12 (which is actually June 11 in some countries) in real 70mm IMAX 3D!

1314932577-CINEMAS-MOA.jpg

2D!

IMAX is great and all but for me, the screen is just too big.

Growing to the midnight showing in IMAX 3D, then ill see it in the other formats one time during the course of that weekend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"