Which Avenger dealt with their grief the worst?

Fosterson

Sidekick
Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2018_12_07_at_9.43.05_AM.0.png

th

sub-buzz-14762-1615405490-30.jpg

I think its fair to say that none of these three dealt with the grief of losing loved ones in a healthy way. But which of them coped with it the worst?

You forgot the real winner: Tony Stark. After all, he's the one who responded to finding out about the murder of his parents, by trying to knowingly and intentionally murder a brainwashing victim.

Hawkeye since he went on a killing spree. Granted, he didn't kill good people but still.

Wanda is in second because she essentially held innocents captive in her created reality but she didn't intentionally set out to harm anyone. I felt the most sorry for Wanda because it felt like everyone forgot about her. At least Natasha was actively trying to find Clint and help him when he went rogue.

Thor only really harmed himself so I wouldn't qualify him in the same ballpark, although it's hard to tell how many lives could have been saved had he been actively doing his job as protector of the nine realms during his five year binge.

I'd say either Hawkeye who went on a killing spree, or Wanda who took an entire town hostage and forced them to live in a sitcom because she couldn't handle reality.

That is a good question. I don't love where Thor went since that was kind of painful to watch. But he can't possibly win this one.

Hawkeye went on a killing spree, but he did at least stick to terrible people. Wanda captured an entire town and locked them into a traumatizing nightmare. But she didn't kill them. Although I suppose some were probably wishing for death to escape...

Yeah, I'm giving it to Wanda. Hawkeye is a close second

I voted Rocket Raccoon but why?!?!?

tenor.gif

I don't see why planting a little twig is a bad way to deal with grief. But maybe you don't like little plants???

EDIT: If you aren't careful, people aren't going to take you seriously anymore. Trust me, I know how unfair that can be.

T'Challa ..as he loses his father T'Chaka in Civil War ....

c4de228afdaf31e788dddcb637b85eef.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"