Which country does America deserve to get its ass kicked by?

blind_fury said:
Holland should take over the United States and show us what it's like to really be free.

No, Kazakhstan.:cmad: In Kazakhstan it's illegal for more than five women to get together except for ****e houses and cemetaries.

What an enlightened country.:yay:

Kritish said:
No, Kazakhstan.:cmad: In Kazakhstan it's illegal for more than five women to get together except for ****e houses and cemetaries.

What an enlightened country.:yay:

Gosh.Why issit illegal?

Strong Guy said:
Gosh.Why issit illegal?

Because the moment women learn how to read they will get ideas about equality.
They aren't people like us.:o

Note: for those females that can't understand a joke.
This is a joke.

Good thing I read that spoiler tag!:mad:

j/k:p

Switzerland.
DOY!
NO ONE would see that coming!!!:ninja:
and then when the battle is all over they'd be all "meh" and just shrug and watch tv.
totally awesome!

Hmm..i'd go for the French.They're always making fun of the French.

Strong Guy said:
Hmm..i'd go for the French.They're always making fun of the French.
they have already beaten us... with obesity and diabetes:csad:
due to their declicious "french fries".

heypapajinx said:
they have already beaten us... with obesity and diabetes:csad:
due to their declicious "french fries".

Hahahahaha..now that is a good one.French fries are definitely killing us.Too many fat people around here waiting to die a slow death from eating all those french fries.Damn that's a good joke.

Strong Guy said:
Hahahahaha..now that is a good one.French fries are definitely killing us.Too many fat people around here waiting to die a slow death from eating all those french fries.Damn that's a good joke.
Joke!?
pfft.

I mean,yeah.Don't you think it's funny.Don't tell me you were serious when you said that american people were dying from eating all those french fries.

Strong Guy said:
I mean,yeah.Don't you think it's funny.Don't tell me you were serious when you said that american people were dying from eating all those french fries.
but of course we are.:woot:
and the decline of our civilization didn't start there.
it started when they introduced "french kissing" into our knowledge.
thus leading to the decline of propreity and then the decline of humanity and the inevitable emphasis put on sex in the US and now to this... the apocalypse.
the French beat us long ago.

I thinnk us Brits should take over US again.
either that or Australia.
we need somewhere else to go when were not welcome in our own country anymore in 10-20 years :(

mightiest_mortal said:
I thinnk us Brits should take over US again.
either that or Australia.
we need somewhere else to go when were not welcome in our own country anymore in 10-20 years :(
LOL If I wake up one day to hear that the British have launched a naval invasion of Australia, I will piss myself laughing.

Halcohol said:
LOL If I wake up one day to hear that the British have launched a naval invasion of Australia, I will piss myself laughing.
LoL nah, we're just all going to emigrate there without them noticing until one day the Australians go "hang on a minute... where the smurf did all of them come from?"
But by that point it will be too late :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"