Which Film Had the Better Trailer? Pirates or Spider-Man (or Shrek)?

Trust me, these predictions are the most accurate:

Spider-Man 3
Weekend: $80-90 Million
Domestic: $300-350 Million
Worldwide: $700-750 Million

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Weekend: $140-150 Million
Domestic: $450-480 Million
Worldwide: $1.5 Billion

Shrek 3(Shrek 3 will be a let down...compared to Shrek 2)
Weekend: $50-70 Million
Domestic: $215-250 Million
Worldwide: $400-450 Million

Harry Potter 5
Weekend: $85-95 Million
Domestic: $250-300 Million
Worldwide: $800-900 Million (HP makes most of it's money overseas)

Transformers
Weekend: $45-55 Million
Domestic: $130-150 Million
Worldwide: $320-330 Million

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Weekend: $60-70 Million
Domestic: $150-175 Million
Worldwide: $330-350 Million

While this won't happen (chap I wanna see AWE make 1.5 billion to, but you know and I know, it won't happen) Spiderman 'could' possibley be a "let down" and only making 750, but I would be shocked if doesn't go for 800 million WW...and also if X3 can open to 120, so can and will Spiderman

but the most obsered thing on here is the fact that you think Sherk 3 will make a total WW gross, of barely more than Sherk 1 made domestically, and while that isn't even the most obsered part, it is the fact that you think it will only make 100 million more than FF2???:huh:

My perdictions order wise are probably gunna be similar to yours, but the 4 garuntees are all gunna be around 800 million WW i.e HP, POTC, SM, and Sherk

and I seriously think Transformers is a force to be reckoned with, that machine looks fine tuned, and ready to explode

Out of the Big May 3, I've finally saw Shrek on a commercial on TV. Still nothing with Pirates or Spiderman. Of course Shrek was on Nickelodeon which shows where they are aiming for.

Out of the Big May 3, I've finally saw Shrek on a commercial on TV. Still nothing with Pirates or Spiderman. Of course Shrek was on Nickelodeon which shows where they are aiming for.

Actually, Nick has been seemingly looping a new "kiddie centric" Spidey 3 TV spot all night.

I had the pleasure of watching Shrek 3's, SM3's, and POTC3's trailers back-to-back when I went to go see Blades of Glory today.

Felt kind of weird and fantastic at the same time.

Transformers isn't getting nearly enough of the Hype it should be getting.

I had the pleasure of watching Shrek 3's, SM3's, and POTC3's trailers back-to-back when I went to go see Blades of Glory today.

Felt kind of weird and fantastic at the same time.

Yeah, I went through the same thing at Blades of Glory. Spidey's got the best reaction. :ninja:

All 3 trailers played at my theatre before Blades Of Glory......the biggest audience reaction?

Shrek The Third. (And no, it wasn't full of children)

I wouldn't underestimate it.

I saw Shrek 3 and Transformers commercials already on TV. Transformers being on Fox.

^^^

Hey what about Spidey 3? It already has new TV-Spot :mad: :up:

Haven't seen Spidey yet on TV.

They're showing more from the movie ?

It was on Nickelodeon. Basically general stuff we've seen already, with a few newer comedic stuff (like Spidey quipping about being the "sheriff in town" to Sandman and Peter getting sand out of his costume saying "Where do these guys come from?")

^Haha.

Well, I'll just say what I said before.
I love the Spider-Man 3 (first) trailer and Pirates trailer equally.

the Spider-Man 3 trailers take it for me :up:

but pirates had some good ones too

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"