Sequels Which Villian Should Be Set Up For The Sequel In This Movie?

Calendar Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hopefully this is an acceptable question on here.

I forgot to put a poll but choices include Brainaic, Metallo, Darkseid, Bizzaro, Parasite, etc.

Braniac imo will be the main villain of the next new Superman movie.

Would be great to have Braniac manipulate Lex, and Lex manipulating Metallo.

I have to say Darkseid because he is my second favorite villian of all time but I agree Brainiac would make more sense next.

I'd like to see Brainiac in the next film!

Calendar Man said:
I have to say Darkseid because he is my second favorite villian of all time but I agree Brainiac would make more sense next.

Save Darkseid for a 3rd, maybe if possible 4th.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
Save Darkseid for a 3rd, maybe if possible 4th.

Yeah if they only do 3, the final battle should be Supes and Darkseid one on one.

Yeah it should be Brainiac or Darkseid. I don't think Metallo or Parasite could carry a movie. They are cool but kind of gimmick villians.

I read somewhere that theres already plans for a sequel, and its set for 2009. Very exciting , I also would like Brainiac as the villian

Has anyone seen the Justice League episode "Twillight"? It was awesome. It incorperated Brainiac AND Darksied into the story extremely well.

Perhaps they should both be the villians. A fullscale invasion of Apokalips on Earth while Luthor and Lexcorp are under the control of Brainiac.

Yeah man I just watched those two episodes recently! They were amazing. Darkseid kicks Orion's ash!

How about letting the main villain be ..... Brandon Routh fighting what turns out to be the REAL Superman after Routh is laughed out of Hollywood?>

Brainiac would be great to see on screen. Maybe mix him abit with metallo and have his powersource be kryptonite?
He should also team-up with Luthor somehow.

My idea would be to have Luthor's company find him in a floating space-ship or something from Krypton and then take him back to Earth. Then Lex discovers his origin and tells him about Superman. They make a plan which Brainiac ultimately betrays. He tries to kill Luthor and goes after Supes himself. Luthor survives and since he is his usual arrogant self he can't stand somebody else killing Superman. Therefore he is forced to help Superman shut down Brainiac.

I think that could work really well as the main plot.

Braniac.... classic braniac!!!!!

I still want to see an actual Bizzaro in the film. He's become my favorite lately. Braniac would be nice and Metallo as well.

Darkseid, Metallo, Brainaic, Lex Luthor, and Bizarro are the only villains that should be used in a Superman movie in my opinon. The rest may be good in the comics but would totally suck in a movie.

I hope this isn't a existing thread, if it is then admins know what to do, but it wouldnt hurt to start again since we are this deep into the course of this movie. So the question is as stated in the thread?

However i havent put Lex Luthor down as an option... for obvious reasons :up:

Vote on the poll, the following pics should help you come to a conclusion.
(Wikipedia info).

Which Villian Should Be Set Up For The Sequel In This Movie? :supes:

Brainiac

Luthoriac.jpg

Doomsday

330px-Doomsday.jpg

Darkseid

Darkseid.png

Bizarro

393px-ActionComics785.jpg

Metallo...they could do him like the Terminator with a Kryptonite heart. That's some scary **** right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"