Legion Which X-Men characters should appear in this show in the future?

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Which X-Men characters should appear in this show in the future?

Professor Charles Xavier at some point maybe towards the end.

Xavier definitely. I also wouldn't mind seeing Moira and Proteus. I think Proteus would be an awesome villain for David.

I don't mean to hi-jack your thread but seeing as you're talking about new characters, I was wondering what people thought about FOX doing another story based on more fringe characters.

I could see a full show based on Mojoworld staring Longshot. Hunger games meets the running man. Could be used make for some interesting analysis on tv culture, while having action and humor.

Wouldn't need any X-men. Legion has proved you can have a show based on a fringe character from the X universe without needing any other well known characters.

I don't so much want a bunch of x-men characters, but it would be nice to see some sort of reference to what those characters are. A news article about the x-men fighting the brotherhood or something.

Blindfold and other obscure X-Men characters from the comics.

Yeah I think a lot of the Grant Morrison concepts could be worked into the show.

Shouldn't be someone with similar powers to shadow king. But needs to be someone able to challenge david.
Mojo would be great and i can't see him appearing on screen in anything else. Would also confuse reality which the show does so well.

I read a bit about Cassandra after seeing some Hulu person griping about the character and hoping she wouldn't be worked into the show during one of the earlier episodes. Overall, it seems aspects of Cassandra were worked in with the shadow king somewhat from Lenny's conversation with David in episode 6 even though the character ultimately is Amal Farouk.

I think the shadowking's past should be explored moreso along with past hosts he's had and how he originated. Professor X has to make an appearance via flashback in S2 pilot episode from there not sure where else.

Sabertooth.
80's style, Furry collar, blonde hair.

Gabrielle Haller would be cool. A jean cameo would be amazing too. I wonder if famke would do it?

She would. But this and the other mutant show have no plans featuring any of the actors that appeared in the X-Men films. So much for universe building.

I saw some theories that about Mr Sinister maybe making an appearance as the narrator? BC of Jon Hamm/New Mutants connection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"