Days of Future Past Which X-Men Should die or be dead in DOFP?

Maybe it's gonna be like the last twilight movie, everybody dies one by one, then at the end when the future is fixed, we see all the xmen back to life.

I don't think it would be a good idea if everybody dies, like who would they show in the future scenes fighting against the Sentinels. A couple of deaths could be moving and powerful but killing everyone except for Wolverine would be too much IMO.

I want them all to die in the future during a sentinel raid and then wolverine goes back and then they are restored at movies end.. otherwise why would they send wolverine unless he's the last survivor? "What are you going to do huh? Scratch it with your claws?" Sending logan is dumb unless he's the last guy left

maybe because all the future x-men and mutants think Wolverine is the best mutant and the more smart and powerfull, so he is the only one that could save the world.

you know, basically how Fox and Singer think.

I have the feeling that Wolverine, Storm and Rogue are going to die in the future scenes, but I wish all of them do. I want the darkest future ever done.

If Magneto is killed off in the past, then the entire war would be prevented. Not that I think they will ever rid themselves of Magneto in this continuity or lack thereof, but its one way to alter the timeline. At least until the next threat came along.

Since Rogue filmed for a few days, will she be the first one to die?

She filmed for a week, what else could she have filmed...

Movies drawing closer.

I think Fox will be quite cautious considering the reaction to X3.

With that said i voted Storm, i wouldn't miss her much and as a seasoned vet it would be more dramatic than most. Maybe Colossus and old Magneto too.

I voted for loads of different characters and forgot Wolverine. Damn.

I would give him a vote.

I think that Storm is the MOST LIKELY to die, but she'll get a heroic death. I could see older Xavier or Magneto dying. I think that one of them WILL die. I could also potentially see Iceman or Colossus dying. And then some of the new X-Men being introduced are clearly just there to die and show how bad the threat is.

Storm, Colossus, and maybe Magneto. Just like in the book.

I think that Storm is the MOST LIKELY to die, but she'll get a heroic death. I could see older Xavier or Magneto dying. I think that one of them WILL die. I could also potentially see Iceman or Colossus dying. And then some of the new X-Men being introduced are clearly just there to die and show how bad the threat is.

Storm, going by the filming schedules of Halle looks like a very good possibility. Plus like you said it would be heroic and it would make an impact.

Iceman, Professor X, Kitty and Rogue I think definitely won't die. Everyone else is a possibility. But I'm more inclined towards Storm, Colossus and the new mutants. And of course any non-appearing old characters will probably be said to be dead.

all of the them.

I love those kind of endings, even when they dont make sense.

Future Magneto dying while trying to protect his friend Charles Xavier.

Wolverine,Xavier and Magneto are the three most important characters.Wolverine is too iconic so I wouldn't want him to be killed.Xavier already "died" so the death wouldn't have so much impact.Magneto would be the right choice.

Last edited:
Future Magneto dying while trying to protect his friend Charles Xavier.

Wolverine,Xavier and Magneto are the three most important characters.Wolverine is too iconic so I wouldn't want him to be killed.Xavier already "died" so the death wouldn't have so much impact.Magneto would be the right choice.

I agree with you. I don't think FOX and writer Simon Kinberg will kill Prof X again like what they did in X3. Magneto's death would have a bigger impact and it hasn't been done before.

I really hope this is the swan song for Magneto. I'm ready for the X-Men to face new villains/villain teams without Magneto's presence.

Though I think Magneto dying while trying to protect Charles could look cheesey/cliche.

Last edited:
^I was thinking The Sentinels would attack the mutants when Xavier is in the middle of projecting Wolverine's mind into the past.Magneto would sacrifice his life saying something like "Charles,My friend.The future of our kind depends on you".

Magneto and Charles's friendship is one of the best things about X-Men.It deserves a fitting end.I do agree though.It depends on how they show it in the movie though.They don't have to show it extremely cheesy.They should it show in such way the viewer should know Magneto died trying to protect mutants but also died protecting his greatest friend/rival too.

In this film – everybody dies!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"